The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Luc's SRD1XXX Supra

Luxluc

Love your car, any engine snaps?

Ups ... now I know what I forgot. Will take some ASAP. I have booked a friend who's hobby is photography ... we will do a photoshoot within the next 2-3 weeks. :)

Looks beautiful mate as said before a set of top secret skirts would look amazing. Also congrats on your new boy. I wish you and the little one a lifetime of smiles and laughs together :)

Thank you so much. :)

I tried to go out with little Gregory for a ride 2 times now ... however, my wife caught us on our way to the Supra. She thinks the smell of ethanol ain't that good for the little one :D

She's a beauty Luc, stunning!

Thanks Dane. ;)

Such a beauty, you will definitely have to post some videos up once the arches are rolled. Will you be adjusting the shocks to a softer setting?

I will finally be able to drive it once the arches are done. I will post up videos ASAP.

Hey lux, I have one sugestion for your car look right now with the CCW, you should replace your sideskirts, trust me, with another the car looks 100 times better!! Its my opinion, but its your car mate ;)

I know mate .. and yes: you are right :D

The only one's that would fit are the TS (Top secret ones). The problem is that they are very hard to find.

• 2 weeks later...

The Supra is currently at the bodyshop for the arches to be rolled. I will post pics tomorrow.

After a little chat with Lee, we plan the 2014/2015 winter mods :D

The plan is to get as close as possible to 950 rhhp and 750 tq .... with a 68mm turbo.

One thing is for sure. The Supra will be mapped on full E85 (85% ethanol), as I won't be messing around with mixing E85 and VPower any more. E85 should even bring more torque than the 50% mix it was mapped on so far.