The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Luc's SRD1XXX Supra

Luxluc

Im not a big fan of silver supra's or kitted cars. but yours looks lovely Lux. i love all the hard work involved. :thumbs:

Thank you mate. The Supra did a nice transformation over the last years, specially since SRD got involved. The CCW's have always been on my dream list, but I wasn't sure about the big brakes and the fact that I have aftermarkes front, skirts and rear bumper. I was afraid the 18" classics wouldn't suit the car (maybe look too small).

All in all, I'm glad I went for them. I love the look of the car now :)

Lee has some minor things on his list to do under the bonnet, plus my little power tweak thinkings : I guess we can come close to those 4 figures on a tiny little turbo. :D

I'm waiting for the new CEA Gen2 6870 turbo. It should be available for the first tests in the US around October this year. They announce 1030bhp from a tiny little turbo. :)

That's awesome!! The amount of power we're making from these little tubbies is amazing.

Something like a 6971? (It doesn't actually exist!)

The guys at SP in the states will get the first units to try on the 2JZ mate. Precision praises those Gen2 units. Let's see how this new 6870 turbo performs.

That's awesome!! The amount of power we're making from these little tubbies is amazing.

Yes mate. A sub-70mm turbo with 1000bhp potential is amazing ... a couple of years ago, you needed a 76 turbo to achieve 1000+ figures.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

With the arrival of our little boy on 23rd of July, I haven't driven the Supra for 6 weeks.

I took it out for a quick spin today before it will go to the bodyshop for the arch work.

Here some pics :)

- - - Updated - - -