The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Luc's SRD1XXX Supra

Luxluc

Guest Budz86
I spoke to Paul at PWpro about wrapping mine in something similar, he said it looks a black chrome with a clear Matt wrap over the top, so you are basically paying for two wraps, BIG $$$

Out of interest mate, how much were you looking at for a full supra wrap?

Guest Budz86

That's what I'd hope tbh mate! I think some have had issues but would hope that's only a few and is probably down to wrap quality.

Just to clarify, I'm not referring to PW pro with either of the last 2 posts, it was just a general comment. Their work looks brilliant from what I've seen

That's what I'd hope tbh mate! I think some have had issues but would hope that's only a few and is probably down to wrap quality.

Just to clarify, I'm not referring to PW pro with either of the last 2 posts, it was just a general comment. Their work looks brilliant from what I've seen

Ok. Got that. Cheers mate ;)

I haven't heard that before. I thought wrap would protect the paint!?

Wrap will ruin the paint work mostly the bumpers and other plastic parts like mirrors it will take the paint with it. Twice this has happened to my brother's car and also both times he got fading from the sun, even the second time he used expensive stuff. That's just my opinion but honestly mate I think a matt paint job will look loads better if that's the route you wanna go.

A little bit off topic, here is the Shelby GT500 that challenged me last year (648 bhp).

The owner installed a bigger compressor (German tuner did the works), and it was put on the dyno this morning.

The results are pretty impressive : 759.8 bhp and 692 tq.

The highway races are planned within the next 2 weeks. We will do a 60-160mph race, with onboard cameras and camera guys alongst the road. :)

Be ready for some nice footage. :cool: