The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Luc's SRD1XXX Supra

Luxluc

It is a wicked bit of kit isn't it mate :D bet you are well chuffed, look like she performed well, I haven't read through everything because I'm lazy, but is that the injectors maxed out now until you can get the ANSU 1400's before you push the turbo more?

In fact, Ryan raised the fuel base pressure to 4 bar, so the injectors can push a bit more. The injectors are at 88%DC now : we maxed out the turbo !! :D :d

Absolutely awesome results :)

Must be a riot!!

Thanks Johnny ... it feels really crazy. That ethanol changes the engine caracteristic ... much more alert under throttle.

Nice to meet you luc and great supra you have. My mate got some footage of yours and mine so I will try and get it off him ASAP:)

Cheers Chris ... was great to meet you and your Supra. It looks the nuts. You did some nice results too as Lee txt'd me. ;)

Was good to meet you Lux. Genuinely nice and cheerful guy.

Was great to meet you Axle .. an even bigger guy than I am :D. It was nice to meet you and the other guys at Abbey. Good luck with your project mate ;)

Nice work guys, bet that flys now.

It does Jamie. I'm 100% convinced now that ethanol is the way to go.

EGT were 150°C+ lower on during 100 mph cruising in 6th gear than before.

Ryan swears it's a must for big power cars to run safely.

That ethanol changes the engine caracteristic ... much more alert under throttle.

I found that too in the Evo, Much eager and agressive under any form of throttle. It just feels as though it wants to violate the road ahead.. :-D

Was great to meet you Axle .. an even bigger guy than I am :D. It was nice to meet you and the other guys at Abbey. Good luck with your project mate ;)

And you bud.

You will have to come down to Pod when we are ready and rocking... Let's see if we can put the Supra back up where it belongs ;)

I found that too in the Evo, Much eager and agressive under any form of throttle. It just feels as though it wants to violate the road ahead.. :-D

And you bud.

You will have to come down to Pod when we are ready and rocking... Let's see if we can put the Supra back up where it belongs ;)

Cheers big man ;)

See you hopefully soon .. with your Supra :)

- - - Updated - - -

Awesome results Luc, job well done :)

Cheers Mark ;)

A big credit to SRD and Syvecs as always :)

Ethanol is awesome, the car just feels so alive on it, revs so cleanly. Lots of E85 on Dragonball hopefully.

I will be driving to the E85 gas station tomorrow with 10x25 ltr jerrycans in the boot of my XC90 :D :d

I want to install my own fuel station in my garage ... got the approval of my wife :) :D

As you can see, the 6766 is faster spooling and makes power a lot earlier.

At 4000rpm, the 6766 makes 327 rhtq ; the BL366 makes 324 rhtq

At 4500rpm, the 6766 makes 570 rhtq ; the BL366 makes 457 rhtq

At 5000rpm, the 6766 makes 673 rhtq ; the BL366 makes 590 rhtq

Also, the power curve is much more moved to the left

I'm over the moon with it now :D :d

Amazing results!

Is it a DBB compared to the journal, do you think that's the difference?

Amazing results!

Is it a DBB compared to the journal, do you think that's the difference?

Both are billet internals mate.

As the guys on SF told me before : Precision turbos outspool BW/BL units.

As you see, it's the case. On the power curve, the 6766 is 100rhhp ahead at 4k, 4.5k, 5k and so on.

Guest Budz86

Been waiting for these results....brilliant numbers there Luc! Bet that is an animal on the road, you must be chuffed to bits with it! Will be having a good nosey round this on DB!

Nice results there Luc after the mapping with the ethanol :thumbs: got to be well chuffed with the car now :)

Cheers Andrew .. really pleased with the result. Heading to the E85 fuel station today :D :d

Been waiting for these results....brilliant numbers there Luc! Bet that is an animal on the road, you must be chuffed to bits with it! Will be having a good nosey round this on DB!

It's really sick on the road now. I need those CCW rims ASAP (11.5 rims with 315 tires). In 3rd gear, I have no traction at all up to 110 mph !!!! The Syvecs TRC permanently kicks in between 60-110 mph .. a big fight between the boost and the Syvecs TRC ; the result are massive pops and bangs from 4k up to the 8k rev limiter. :D :d

An ethanol fuel station in the comfort of your own garage, nice thinking :eyebrows:

Well done with everything the cars come along way and is definitely one of the best in the club imo :thumbs:

Wow... what a great compliment :hi:

Thanks Kaan... hope to see you and your Supra very soon ;)

In fact, Ryan raised the fuel base pressure to 4 bar, so the injectors can push a bit more. The injectors are at 88%DC now : we maxed out the turbo !! :D :d

Thanks Johnny ... it feels really crazy. That ethanol changes the engine caracteristic ... much more alert under throttle.

Cheers Chris ... was great to meet you and your Supra. It looks the nuts. You did some nice results too as Lee txt'd me. ;)

That's wicked mate, bet the drive home was fun :D

I've just taken the Supra for a little spin.

I'm low on ethanol for the moment, and will head to the E85 station tomorrow.

I was running 12% ethanol today, and wanted to see how spool is. It feels more lively than the old BL366 unit.

In 4th gear, the CEA 6766 turbo makes :

- 0.3 bar @ 3000rpm

- 0.6 bar @ 3500rpm

- 1.1 bar @ 4000rpm

- 1.75 bar @ 4500 rpm

Due to the low ethanol level, it won't boost more than that. On 50%, it pushes 1.9 bar max (amazing that Syvecs ECU).

I will see how the spool is on 50% ethanol ... I had the impression it was spooling quicker on my way back from Abbey (when I had 50% ethanol in the tank).

Videos will come soon ... the weather forecast unfortunately announces rain for the rest of the week.