The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Luc's SRD1XXX Supra

Luxluc

We only test fitted Steve's 18" ... the 17" would never fit over 355 discs.

Yeah that is what I was thinking ;)

That is also good to know on my part as I run the 18" all round and fancy some bigger brakes :)

What finish are you opting for? Fully polished? :D

Looks really good!! Congrats mate!

Cheers mate.

Yeah that is what I was thinking ;)

That is also good to know on my part as I run the 18" all round and fancy some bigger brakes :)

What finish are you opting for? Fully polished? :D

I have to see ... probably full polished :D

Jesus that filter is huge. I think if I went that big I'd get 2. That looks like a cannon lol!

Yeah .. that filter looks like an anti-tank missile :D :d

Good idea mate car will look awesome with those on, look forward to having a ride in this once the new turbo is mapped see what it can do :D

Although I won't have the rims on time for DB14, I will take you for a ride to see how it performs on the new setup ;)

It won't be mapped on ethanol before June/July as ASNU 1400cc injectors will only come out around mid of the year, but I'm hoping to get 850rhhp on pump fuel in 3 weeks.

Cheers mate.

I have to see ... probably full polished :D

Yeah .. that filter looks like an anti-tank missile :D :d

Although I won't have the rims on time for DB14, I will take you for a ride to see how it performs on the new setup ;)

It won't be mapped on ethanol before June/July as ASNU 1400cc injectors will only come out around mid of the year, but I'm hoping to get 850rhhp on pump fuel in 3 weeks.

I shall bring my clean pair of underpants just in case :D

Shame it's taking so long for ANSU to get the 1400cc injectors out :(

I shall bring my clean pair of underpants just in case :D

Shame it's taking so long for ANSU to get the 1400cc injectors out :(

Hehe :D :d

Yes, a pitty ANSU takes so long. The ethanol remap will be easy thoug. I will meet Ryan at Abbey Hub dyno, he will swap the injectors, I will put the ethanol in the car and Ryan can work his magic :D

Hehe :D :d

Yes, a pitty ANSU takes so long. The ethanol remap will be easy thoug. I will meet Ryan at Abbey Hub dyno, he will swap the injectors, I will put the ethanol in the car and Ryan can work his magic :D

Yes Ryan is a bit of a magician isn't he, oh well at least it's relatively easy, should be a nice drive over here around that time, and even better on the way back :D

Yes Ryan is a bit of a magician isn't he, oh well at least it's relatively easy, should be a nice drive over here around that time, and even better on the way back :D

Nadja (my wife) told me that we could only go for a blast in "pussy mode" :p :D

As said, the CCW are close to the brake caliper, but clearance is fine.

- - - Updated - - -

Very nice have you considered fitting some of Lee's engine bay boxes in black to finish it all off?

No mate : I like the bay as it is right now. ;)

My Supra is coming along nicely.

Lee, Ash and Jake ( :D ) have finished the fuel system.

All fuel lines are teflon now, flex fuel sensor installed. One -8 line to the filter, then twin -6 AN to either side of the fuel rail.

Only 19 days to go now :D :d