The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Luc's SRD1XXX Supra

Luxluc

Can't wait to see this Luc! My money is on you destroying it! :eyebrows:

Should be an easy win :D

Whats the plan 60 roll?

Looking forward to seeing the footage :D

Wow this is exciting!! My money's on you also :D:d

Cheers guys. The Shelby driver didn't bring the Shelby to work today as he has to leave for his kids at 12AM already.

He will bring the Shelby tomorrow ... can't wait :)

The plan is a 60-160 race. Camera's in both cars (held by the passenger) plus a camera man standing along the road (for fly by) :D :d

Holy moly guys. We are just back ... my adrenaline is still 100.000 :D :d :D

We did numerous races. The Shelby had the GoPro mounted on the left door facing the front, I had mine on the rear window mounted to the rear (the Shelby guy laughed when I pointed my camera backwards), we had one passenger in each car with camera and one guy standing along the motorway for flyby.

It was f$$$$$$ awesome.

We did 2 races 60-180 mph. The Supra pulled away very easily. I was however impressed by the Shelby performance ... 690 tq through a supercharger are serious for sure.

However, that 800bhp GT500 didn't stand any chance ... it would have needed at least 200-300 bhp more to keep up with my SRD900 Supra ... thanks Lee for a perfect car that you setup for me. I'm very proud ;)

After the 2 races, we did a couple of playing around in tunnels and one car passing the other.

I will have all the videos from all the camera men in my office next Monday, and then I will do a proper compilation. The footage will be awesome, that's for sure. I wanted to do something similar to those crazy 1320 or TRC videos you see in the states; I hope to have a good result.

I'm very happy :) :) :D

Haha I can imagine the buzz from that, I bet it was awesome to compare the SRD900 in a real life situation against another performance car. I suppose when you floor it on your own you know it's quick but your not sure how quick!

Awesome stuff, I can't wait for this video footage :cool:

Great result Luc and knew you'd beat it easy ;) can't wait to see the videos.

Thanks Andrew. ;)

Wicked can't wait to see the video :cool:.

Cheers mate :)

Haha I can imagine the buzz from that, I bet it was awesome to compare the SRD900 in a real life situation against another performance car. I suppose when you floor it on your own you know it's quick but your not sure how quick!

Awesome stuff, I can't wait for this video footage :cool:

Yeah. After the races, I chatted with the Shelby driver during lunch. You loose a bit of reality ... flooring your car at 60 mph, and reading 160-180 mph 10 seconds later is unreal for any other road car out there.

Well done dude.

Thanks Jamie ;)

Look forward to the vids :thumbs:

Cheers mate :)

That's a pretty serious scalp you've just taken :cool:

Hehe ... cheers ;)

did he say his was Broken :rlol: ?

:D :d

Epic :D

Cheers Johnny ;)

Easy win! :D

Thanks mate.

I have had a look at my GoPro videos .... really awesome. :D

I have finished the video compilation. The cameraman standing along the road for flyby has forgotten to bring me the 170mph flyby video.:D .... I will get it on Friday.

The compilation is finished .. just waiting for the fyby. The video is slighly above 7 minutes ... I will upload it this week-end.

Luc

I have finished the video compilation. The cameraman standing along the road for flyby has forgotten to bring me the 170mph flyby video.:D .... I will get it on Friday.

The compilation is finished .. just waiting for the fyby. The video is slighly above 7 minutes ... I will upload it this week-end.

Luc

I cant wait!! :D

We did numerous races. The Shelby had the GoPro mounted on the left door facing the front, I had mine on the rear window mounted to the rear (the Shelby guy laughed when I pointed my camera backwards), we had one passenger in each car with camera and one guy standing along the motorway for flyby.

It was f$$$$$$ awesome.

We did 2 races 60-180 mph. The Supra pulled away very easily. I was however impressed by the Shelby performance ... 690 tq through a supercharger are serious for sure.

However, that 800bhp GT500 didn't stand any chance ... it would have needed at least 200-300 bhp more to keep up with my SRD900 Supra ... thanks Lee for a perfect car that you setup for me. I'm very proud ;)

After the 2 races, we did a couple of playing around in tunnels and one car passing the other.

I will have all the videos from all the camera men in my office next Monday, and then I will do a proper compilation. The footage will be awesome, that's for sure. I wanted to do something similar to those crazy 1320 or TRC videos you see in the states; I hope to have a good result.

Well done mate, :D

- - - Updated - - -

It was f$$$$$$ awesome.

Well done mate, :D

The memory stick with the flyby video seems damaged. My IT guys are having a look to recover the video. If I cannot have it by end of the week, the compilation will be published without flyby video.

Plus, I passed MOT easily this morning .... fine for the next 12 months. :)