The mkiv Supra Owners Club

News breaking

Class One

But if, like 2 weeks ago, they turn out to have been born in the UK, where exactly are you going to deport them to?

Unfortunately, however, these sort of people are very good at saying 'I'm British' when it's to their advantage, but at any other time they do not consider themselves to be British in any way whatsoever.

Re none of the devices going off properly. All this suggests to me is that the explosive material used was all from the same batch. If one was made with material that was too stable, then they all contained it.

Good points..

Well we could start by sending that Cleric to Jorden..its people like him that are encouraging young 'British' people to do this kind of thing...Blairs in a very sticky position..this country has a virus (be it a very small one) to root out the culprits given the complexities is very difficult seen as some of them hold British passports...but starting with the 'verbal' troublemakers is a good start.

I spose when they catch these w@nkers we will have to pay for them to stay here...maybe we could get them to lie in the middle of the road and use them as a traffic calming measure!

:clap:

ISLAM!!!

lol....

Whos Lamb?

:woot:

They are well outside the bounderies of the Muslim faith...most of us realise that....so its an insult to Islam to call them Muslims in my opinion...(even using the word 'Extremist' in front)

We all just wanna spend life having a good time..too busy for the old grey haired extremist fuddy duddy's that try and turn us all against each other..they WONT win!

:nyah: