The mkiv Supra Owners Club

News breaking

Class One

Hmmm makes me wonder if they were planted on unsuspecting travelers...if they knew they wern't going to die...just find people with rucksacks and slip them in? I have no idea as to the size of such a device...would you know if you had one?

Just wondered as it would be surprising if they were to wear the bags if they knew they were only going to be injured and then no doubt arrested...

From Sky News: "The man who was holding the rucksack looked extremely dismayed."

Sounds like he was on for the real thing. They should walk him out onto some waste land with a properly rigged bomb and blow the c&*t to pieces.

Not good.

I work in Shepherd's Bush Green about 100 or so metres from the affected tube station. They are evacuating all the buildings around us due to another suspected bomb in the immediate area. All the media circus are in force and a cordon has been raised 300 metres or so down the road.

Bad news for us is that we have been told not to leave the building :scare: so the 200 of us don't add to the crowd issue! Thanks! :giveup: Most likely we will be asked to leave soon. I hope.

Not a happy situation methinks. Good booze up at JAE this weekend sounds like an even better idea right now.

Hmmm makes me wonder if they were planted on unsuspecting travelers...if they knew they wern't going to die...just find people with rucksacks and slip them in? I have no idea as to the size of such a device...would you know if you had one?

Just wondered as it would be surprising if they were to wear the bags if they knew they were only going to be injured and then no doubt arrested...

Good point.

A mate of mine had a go at his girlfriend only the other day, wandering around with on of her pockets open on her handbag while it was slung over her shoulder....

would you know if you had one?

Highly unlikely.

A detonator for an already lightweight device won't be any larger than a cassette box, if even that large.

(For you young'uns, a cassette was a thing we used to record music on in the olden days ;) )

Edit:

Just hope there wasn't any substance in the devices that they were trying to disperse into the tube system. To do so wouldn't actually need much of an explosion.

well it seems that what ever did happen hasnt gone the way they were planning !!!

I bet they had big ideas after two weeks ago, but couldnt find the right web site on "how to make bomb that works" !!! ;)

One bloke has been hurt the news said and they recon its one that had a rucksack on his back so be hes gona be quized all night now !!

It seems to be the case that..all the incidents today have suspects running away from the scene after rucksack style bombs failed to 'go off'

Sounds to me like all the bombers were 'set up' almost as if someone had a hand in putting the bombs together in such a way that they would be 'safe' almost as if they wanted to expose the bombers...maybe MI5 had a hand in this !!!!!!!!

Or they didn't listen enough during their Physics lessons

Thats my theory (or imaginative mind)

If so well done MI5 or whoever.

Deport em if caught I say...even if they are going to be persecuited wherever they are sent back to...why should we give a shit..if they are intent in blowing innocent people up!

:stickpoke :soap:

Deport em if caught I say...even if they are going to be persecuited wherever they are sent back to...why should we give a shit..if they are intent in blowing innocent people up!

:stickpoke :soap:

But if, like 2 weeks ago, they turn out to have been born in the UK, where exactly are you going to deport them to?

Unfortunately, however, these sort of people are very good at saying 'I'm British' when it's to their advantage, but at any other time they do not consider themselves to be British in any way whatsoever.

Re none of the devices going off properly. All this suggests to me is that the explosive material used was all from the same batch. If one was made with material that was too stable, then they all contained it.