The mkiv Supra Owners Club

RWB Porsche.

JamieP

That white one J is the exact kind of car i would love next. Mega mullah though to buy one and get it like that eh?!!

You can buy 996 turbos from £20k, nice manual car £25k, kit/wheels and respray will be best part of £15k though.

Its used R35 GTR money all done but would be a very special car.

Another picture for you.

You can buy 996 turbos from £20k, nice manual car £25k, kit/wheels and respray will be best part of £15k though.

Its used R35 GTR money all done but would be a very special car.

Another picture for you.

http://i30.photobucket.com/albums/c338/jamie450x/01_996RSR.jpg

Wow that one of the best looking cars ive seen. Right up my street that.

Tell you what mate id have one of these kitted up over a GT-R anyday of the week. No comparisson. Even if you got money left over plus the gt-r id still have one of these. :cool:

Wow that one of the best looking cars ive seen. Right up my street that.

Tell you what mate id have one of these kitted up over a GT-R anyday of the week. No comparisson. Even if you got money left over plus the gt-r id still have one of these. :cool:

This would make a good base car.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-996-911-Turbo-Manual-37-000-miles-owned-me-last-10-years-/260886802758?pt=Automobiles_UK&hash=item3cbe10b146