The mkiv Supra Owners Club

COD MW3 on PS3?

mike33

Im in the minority when I say I'm largely a single-player-mode/campaign/special ops rather than online but Im enjoying it so far. Nice couple of new guns and some good maps. The story-line could be a bit *more* believable, I mean nuclear launch codes are recycled on a daily basis if not more and especially if a person like the president is kidnapped lol.

Me but so far I'm finding it crap, maybe because I need to get used to the massive maps and crap sound.

To me it feels/plays like Black Opps which IMO is a big pile of poo. There are waaaaaay to many osticales in the way and haven't come across any open areas. You just end up bumping into people in the maze of twists and turns in narrow corridors and hope you kill them before they kill you. Dont think it will be long before I go back to BF3 which offers a wider variety of gameplay.

Im in the minority when I say I'm largely a single-player-mode/campaign/special ops rather than online but Im enjoying it so far. Nice couple of new guns and some good maps. The story-line could be a bit *more* believable, I mean nuclear launch codes are recycled on a daily basis if not more and especially if a person like the president is kidnapped lol.

I think the singleplayer is actually "very" good! You can choose a different route then youre team and can flank the enemy. In MW2 that was impossible because you were 'leaving the playable area...' MW2 was like a roller coaster, you could not go left or right. :thumbdown:

Think of it like a big Hollywood movie production with a Bruce Willis/Sly/Arnold character and explosions/fires/planes/boats and "storyline".

I will try the online part this weekend, if I can wait that long.

A friend tried it yesterday and the only thing he could say about is it was: LAG LAG LAG $^%$# FF-ing LAG :D

I tried BF3 online, but I think BF3 en BOPs/MW3 require very different online strategies. I think BF3 requires more real teamwork and MW3 doesn't, even in team deathmatch BOPs you are on youre own unless you are in a team with youre mates...

Ohhh.... and for all BF3 and COD fans who want to kill each other... :stretch:because BF3 is the better game... or COD is the better game... GET A LIFE... Its just a game :grouphug:

Very very disappointed i will no doubt continue playing but, my biggest problem is that you can shoot the hell outta someone a nothing happens next thing you know they have returned 2 shots and not even heatshots and your dead!!!

I actually headshot someone yesterday 3 times (in one hit) and they did not go down, tried switching to hardcore and got sick of getting spawn killed like 7 times in a row.

Black ops aint great but to be honest i think at this point its better, non of the maps seem to make sense there is no open ground like scott side you just seem to bump into people i was hoping for some more tactical game play, i heard battlefield 3 offers that just found 2 was confusing as hell.

Jetwrencher32 if anyone want to add me, i will be the one running around without a clue :)

Will say the new york map looks wonderful!!

The lag in MW3 is the biggest problem. When I notice extreme lag (like the 3 headshots without a kill :() I leave the party... often followed by 'host migration'... meaning I was the host! Having no dedicated servers reduces costs for the game companies, but has its disadvantages for the gameplay.

I still find BF3 confusing as hell! Like I said, in BF3 just must have a clan/teamplayers and think about youre tactics, otherwise you will just be dying and respawning...:blink:

My PSN: DutchSupra

Yeah baby... :D

Jetwrencher32 I will add you to my other 2 friends :friends: hahahahaha

I bought mw3 as others have said its mw2 they should have just bought a new map pack out and game update and save everyone 40 quid ,its pretty piss poor they've had a good few years working on it. I put mw2 game in twice as battlefield 3 has taken over , better sounds ,graphics ,big maps ,vehicles ,games last for ages ,cod now just seems so dull . I do enjoy zombies so will probably buy treyarch's version of the next cod just for that .