The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Single Turbo Auto - Precision T6262 Billet

Stonkin

!!SOLD!!

Hi guys,

Doing a new advert for this car as the old one was a bit cluttered.

The spec of the car is as follows:

1993 Jspec RZ auto in Black.

Clear facelift indicators/side markers.

AbFlug vented bonnet with catches.

Trial rear bumper with anthresite diffuser.

OEM sideskirts.

18" Hijoin deepdish wheels.

New UK front discs/J-Spec rears. CW fast road pads and braided lines.

Bilstein/Eibach suspension.

Leather seats (black)

Apexi AVCR boost controller.

Precision T6262 billet turbo on a reworked obx manifold, mapped by Ryan G to 530/520

HKS racing bov.

Sard 650 injectors

Walbro fuel pump

FMIC.

Twin autobox coolers.

E-manage ultimate ecu

HKS Superdragger exhaust (double de-cat)

A/c delete kit.

Polished cam covers/plenum

LSD.

Carbon wrapped dash

Red led dash conversion by Heckler

White dials custom made by Skewer

As new black interior carpet

4 Goodyear GSD3'S which are all as new

New coilpack clips

Cambelt replaced a few hundred miles ago

Pulley tensioner kit

12 months MOT

The car was serviced late last year by Charlie/B'Have (previous owner) and has probably done around 700 miles since. Total mileage is 102,128. I believe from memory Charlie said it was on about 40k km when he purchased the car. Since that point it has added up in miles

As per my previous advert, there were issues with the car misfiring. I have sent the car to LeeP to resolve this. He has replaced all the cabling going to the coilpack connectors and fitted new spark plugs. The emanage ultimate installed was also faulty so this has also been replaced with another. The car is now functioning perfectly and has also just been for an MOT this w'end which it passed with no advisories

In my opinion the car does require paintwork, but when polished up does still look very presentable. Since the pictures below, i also removed the headlights this w'end and split them open to refurbish them, so they are very clear now.

I also have a stock j-spec bonnet currently in orange, and a red j-spec rear oem bumper that can be provided with the car.

It's a good honest car that wants a good home and a little tlc with the bodywork. The interior is in very good condition.

I am looking for £8000. If anyone has any questions or would like any additional pictures, please ask. I am also happy to discuss any questions over the phone. My contact number is 07876 166 077

I have tried to highlight some of the problem areas of paintwork to give people an idea.

I give you 12 months and you will be searching for another mate ;)

Your right mate, without a doubt :D

Really enjoyed this car, just didnt use it enough in the last year. Its daft it sitting in the garage. Supras are awesome and will always be fond of them. Goes without saying that i will obviously remain on the forum and there will certainly be a 3rd at some point i'm sure.

Its never nice seeing someone drive off in your car, even if they have paid for it :)

Its never nice seeing someone drive off in your car, even if they have paid for it :)

Gotta agree there mate, broke my heart watching Lee drive off in my Supra last week and he was just taking it in for some upgrades, i called him an hour later to check my baby got there safely :D

I feel sad for the second time :( I loved that car for ten years.

Indeed mate. I was looking through your bills tonight, including your original receipt when you purchsed it in 1997! Was gona txt you tonight to say it had passed on. Remember the day i first came up to visit you and the car like it was yesterday. Happy times mate and thankyou for the enjoyment it has given me. New owner is a nice guy and i believe has a manual conversion planned for it pretty soon :)

Indeed mate. I was looking through your bills tonight, including your original receipt when you purchsed it in 1997! Was gona txt you tonight to say it had passed on. Remember the day i first came up to visit you and the car like it was yesterday. Happy times mate and thankyou for the enjoyment it has given me. New owner is a nice guy and i believe has a manual conversion planned for it pretty soon :)

Thanks mate got it home safe 6 speed conversion is next :) glad to be in a supra again thanks again for everything

Thanks mate got it home safe 6 speed conversion is next :) glad to be in a supra again thanks again for everything

Your welcome mate, glad the journey went well and that its also gone to a good home, have fun :) Let me know when your ready for the other bits.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.