The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black bpu tt6

jayl

I put a thread up looking for a aerotop tt in the hope I would find a nice one but they seem so rare that all the really nice ones are kept by there owners lol and I was being picky as I only wanted black

Anyway after realising that I would need to spend 10k to get one and that would only be a standard one I thought about it and have changed my mind and forgot a about aerotops

I'm now looking for a black 6 speed manual supra full bpu +

I have been looking for a good while now but nothing has come up

If any of you guys have a tt6 in black pm me with what you got or if you hear of one for sale

Cheers

If I may... I spent £10k on a standard TT aerotop in black (back when) and unless you really enjoy a sunburnt head on the few summer days we have sun, the hassle of taking off the roof with allen keys and storing it in the "boot" with nothing else in there, and the extra flex you feel in the body in every corner - I think I would recommend saving your money too and going with the fixed roof.

Good choice ;)

If I may... I spent £10k on a standard TT aerotop in black (back when) and unless you really enjoy a sunburnt head on the few summer days we have sun, the hassle of taking off the roof with allen keys and storing it in the "boot" with nothing else in there, and the extra flex you feel in the body in every corner - I think I would recommend saving your money too and going with the fixed roof.

Good choice ;)

Yeah agree there it can be hassle with roof coming off and back on

And I also want a manual :)

Yes you need some luke,this is the only black tt6 that i can find,no pic,no bpu,but you will know this peep,,,,,,,,http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3366536.htm...give him a bell.

Ps,150 k is ok if it's been looked after.

Found one more,no bpu...http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201143424888520/sort/priceasc/usedcars/colour/black/transmission/manual/model/supra/make/toyota/radius/1501/postcode/sy56da/page/1?logcode=p

Yes you need some luke,this is the only black tt6 that i can find,no pic,no bpu,but you will know this peep,,,,,,,,http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3366536.htm...give him a bell.

Ps,150 k is ok if it's been looked after.

Found one more,no bpu...http://www.autotrader.co.uk/classified/advert/201143424888520/sort/priceasc/usedcars/colour/black/transmission/manual/model/supra/make/toyota/radius/1501/postcode/sy56da/page/1?logcode=p

Not really interested in buying from any dealers in high Wycombe I'd rather buy from someone private

If you can move your budget my black single six speed is for sale. Otherwise I would use Jurgen, his cars seem to be a1 and he's a nice guy.

Love your car and bhave's one but my budget is 10k ish at the moment but the longer my search goes on the more I'm saving :) don't want to get involved with dealers really

Not really interested in buying from any dealers in high Wycombe I'd rather buy from someone private

yeah i wouldt go near high wycombe after that aero top! think im going down the same path as you, but really want a single six speed, but having around 12k to play with finding it hard to find one in that budget :/

yeah i wouldt go near high wycombe after that aero top! think im going down the same path as you, but really want a single six speed, but having around 12k to play with finding it hard to find one in that budget :/

Agree mate that aerotop was criminal lol I'm in no hurry tho just posting now and wait and see if anyone decides to sell :)

yeah just waiting to see him put it up for sale again... yeah i would like one soon but like you in no rush, guess its just about waiting until the correct one comes up for sale, just getting bored of waiting!!

Bored ain't the word getting fed up now just want to get one lol it's weird if you got a car for sale you can't sell it. Now I want one I can't find one lol

• 3 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.