The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 black 6 speed single

Bailey.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ye just remembered you did (dam) lol. Not to good at the mo to be honest I think the gear box is on it's way out, it's making a horrible rattley crunch noise when starting it up, drives fine part from I'm losing 4 gear syncro at high revs :( sounds expensive what ever.

Agh sorry to here that mate, I'm sure it will be back up and running and ready for the strip again soon.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Well quite a sad day, the supra was picked up by its new owner earlier today, I didn't think it would hurt quite as much, but I am gutted just thinking about it.

Want to say thanks to the forum and it's great members for all the advice I was given through the build, I will still be on here floating around but not as much, and if all goes to plan, once I have bought a house and saved up I will be back in a supra, but it's going to be a while, ready have an idea of what I want from a supra next time, but I'm sure a lot will change between now and then.

I'm sure the new owner will be on and some point in the near future, keep the builds coming guys and gals!! ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.