The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Something which you want to do before you're 'Past it'?

SupraAyf

I don't exactly have ambitions of climbing Everest or running the Great Wall of China, backwards, but I do fancy a Scrambler bike (and be able to use it properly) before my bones become too brittle to withstand the impacts.

How about you chaps: What do you fancy doing which is in fairly easy reach before you are past it/too old?

well im only 21 so i think ive got a few years left in me before my bones turn to dust :D ive got a supra which ive wanted for years! been riding motorcross bikes since i was a littlelun and got a ktm at the min which is always what ive wanted.

theres the obvious things like a house in the future n that shiz but i always wanted to fight for gb in taekwondo or something of that level but its just so hard to get like spotted :( oh and id love to learn how to sky dive!

I don't exactly have ambitions of climbing Everest or running the Great Wall of China, backwards, but I do fancy a Scrambler bike (and be able to use it properly) before my bones become too brittle to withstand the impacts.

Greenlaning mate, join your local TRF and go see the country on 2 wheels, best thing i have ever done in my life, I did it for years but gave up when my little one was born as no time, im going to get back into it in a couple of years.

Greenlaning mate, join your local TRF and go see the country on 2 wheels, best thing i have ever done in my life, I did it for years but gave up when my little one was born as no time, im going to get back into it in a couple of years.

That sounds like a top idea. I might have a look at that when I go home. Cheers buddy!

EDIT: Umm, not that far from me either. http://www.teessidetrf.co.uk/