The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Do-luck Bonnet

Rob_Mitchell

Tell me if i'm being stupid, but is it not possible to mod a stock bonnet to take the bulge of the do-luck? Is in not possible to cut the middle out and mate it onto a stock? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I know nothing of bodywork!

I said this in Rob's build thread :p

Tell me if i'm being stupid, but is it not possible to mod a stock bonnet to take the bulge of the do-luck? Is in not possible to cut the middle out and mate it onto a stock? Sorry if it's a dumb question, I know nothing of bodywork!

probably depends on the construction of the do luck bonnet but I have seen this done before normally they skin the top of the aftermarket one and lay it onto the stock and mold together

probably depends on the construction of the do luck bonnet but I have seen this done before normally they skin the top of the aftermarket one and lay it onto the stock and mold together

Ah so my question was not too stupid then, well if it is i'm as stupid as Josh! ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.