The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Anyone with younger kids watch Peppa Pig?

Scott

Unbelievable thread. We all love Peppa Pig in our house although it doesn't get watched any more as the kids are getting a little bit older now. I have never really noticed any bullying and always thought it was perfectly acceptable for kids. I was a little disturbed by the last episode where they all get their ears cut off and end up as bacon..!!

H.

Unbelievable thread. We all love Peppa Pig in our house although it doesn't get watched any more as the kids are getting a little bit older now. I have never really noticed any bullying and always thought it was perfectly acceptable for kids. I was a little disturbed by the last episode where they all get their ears cut off and end up as bacon..!!

H.

Must admit I haven't seen that one lol.

The episode that was on last night involved them playing with the ball. George threw the ball for Peppa to catch but she didn't catch it. She claimed that George threw it too hard for her to catch and so that meant that she won. She then threw the ball really hard right of George's face, after which she claimed that he failed to catch it so she won again. This is just one episode though, they are all similar in that way. My Wife was quite surprised by it when she actually watched a bit.

For me that's bullying, although perhaps as Charlotte suggests it doesn't really matter at the age Iris is at (18 months). I'll be steering her away from it when she gets a little older though as I wouldn't want her treating her little brother or sister, should we have any more, that way.

Must admit I haven't seen that one lol.

The episode that was on last night involved them playing with the ball. George threw the ball for Peppa to catch but she didn't catch it. She claimed that George threw it too hard for her to catch and so that meant that she won. She then threw the ball really hard right of George's face, after which she claimed that he failed to catch it so she won again. This is just one episode though, they are all similar in that way. My Wife was quite surprised by it when she actually watched a bit.

For me that's bullying, although perhaps as Charlotte suggests it doesn't really matter at the age Iris is at (18 months). I'll be steering her away from it when she gets a little older though as I wouldn't want her treating her little brother or sister, should we have any more, that way.

Valid point Scott. It probably explains why my 8 year old picks on my 4 year old. Although my 4 year old then gives the 8 year old a kicking..!!

Is there an episode where they all convert to Judaism?

Vhairi isn't that keen on Peppa pig atm. I think its head looks like a 'jotter dobber' which puts me off a bit as well.

She is liking In The Night Garden and Abney and Teal which i enjoy sitting and watching with her.

I find Waybaloos is a total waste of half an hour it does my head in.