The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Aerotop Shell £1000!!!, BOGART D10'S WITH TYRES & Lots of other parts!

Guest kenblockseal

• Replies 532
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys it looks like my contact with Kenny hasn't made any difference and I'm genuinely embarrassed (about the best word I can think of for it) and any updates I've passed on have ended up making me look a right numpty with nothing then appearing to happen.

I can only also apologise for what has dragged on and say I hope you all get your money back and of course as a result of the above I also think you're quite right to claim it back through any legit means you can. Let's not get silly with cloaked threats of violence however.

I still believe Kenny has suffered a loss and hasn't been quite right since - I don't think it's just my pride that makes me believe so, though I do think I usually have a good read on people that of course could be at risk of failing me :(

Brian.

Brian I appreciate what your saying but if you look on the links that Jamie posted up from eBay and the other sites you will see similar bad things said about parts not being sent. All with various excuses.

This sort of practice seems to have been going on for some time by the dates from the feedback left on there.

As for what you say about 'cloaked threats' I think it is right that he is confronted about this situation. He has a lot to answer for and claiming the money back through the correct channels doesn't seem to be an option for everyone on here. If the bank won't refund the money where do you go from there?

Some people are owed over 1k and dont seem able to claim the money back from their banks. I can't see them being happy to walk away from this empty handed.

I'm hoping it can all be sorted without getting out of hand. It's not fair on the members who put their trust in him. Not a nice way to repay that trust really.

Not having a go at you though Brian but I'm sure you would be straight over there yourself if you were owed large sums of money.

Brian I'm owed neally 4k in parts and I feel very angry and I have asked the bank to retrieve my money with no luck

I think it only fair that a person that rips people of gets there just rewards

I have been very patient and tryed to be understanding but there is only so much people can take

All I want is either my parts or money as the last thing I want to do is have a 5 hr van ride and cost me even more money in fuel

And especially my time

Brian I'm owed neally 4k in parts and I feel very angry and I have asked the bank to retrieve my money with no luck

I have been very patient and tryed to be understanding but there is only so much people can take

All I want is either my parts or money as the last thing I want to do is have a 5 hr van ride and cost me even more money in fuel

And especially my time

Seriously feel for you mate, thats shocking. I cant believe how anybody could stoop so low. fingers are crossed for all you guys who are owed money

And especially my time

Mate I am only owed £85 worth of parts but it's the principal at the end of the day. If people do nothing then he gets away with it again.

If your willing to wait until march to go up then I will happily go along with you to give you hand collecting parts.

Does any of the mods know how Ken managed to put all this up for sale with so very little posts. I think maybe there needs to be something in place as in maybe a post count or something before people can post in the for sale thread, just to stop low life thieves this this from robbing a very friendly and warming community such as this.

This is a great idea and was thinking the same myself, but, Adam1983 and DaveP are a good case in point they have collectively been here for around 8 1/2 years but only have sub 500 posts between them. They do have 100% feedback though. It would have to be on either a time on the forum basis or everyone is voted on as the traders are. Some people can make 200 great quality posts over a long period and gain respect from the forum, others can get to 10000 in a matter of a year. If members were voted on then the existing members would only have themselves to blame.

All this being said this is a rare situation and the dispute section is a fairly quiet place.

Feel really bad for all that have lost money with all this, good luck.

R.

Does any of the mods know how Ken managed to put all this up for sale with so very little posts. I think maybe there needs to be something in place as in maybe a post count or something before people can post in the for sale thread, just to stop low life thieves this this from robbing a very friendly and warming community such as this.

The only problem is how many posts would you have to make ?

If you come on here with the intention of ripping members off then 100 posts would be easily

done or 200 or 300, just look at Josh :)

I agree its a good idea but your always going to be open to this kind of thing on the internet.

Some people can make 200 great quality posts over a long period and gain respect from the forum, others can get to 10000 in a matter of a year.

R.

If you come on here with the intention of ripping members off then 100 posts would be easily

done or 200 or 300, just look at Josh :)

Am I on ignore :D I was too polite to name anyone :)

Am I on ignore :D I was too polite to name anyone :)

No your not on my ignore list :)

I was just backing up the point you made and i doubt

Josh will be upset that i used him as an example, it'll give him another reason for posting,

not that he needs any :D

I was having a little think about what sort of thing could be put in place to help protect members from such a fleecing and the only thing I could think of was to limit the value that new members could sell? Say capping it at £100 for the first 10 sales or something, as long as positive feedback was received for all 10 sales then the limit could be lifted. Those 10 sales could also be coupled in with a 6 month minimum membership limit.

Of course there are ways around just about every one of these limitations, the only way I can truely see it being 100% safe is if the club held the money during a sale.

Just a quick update

after losing my temper over the phone to the manager at the kenneys garage he phoned me back and tryed to explain what had happed with kenny and so on

he has promised to sort these issues out within a couple of weeks ( belive it or not )

he stated that the gear box to go to france is sat at the garage to go and also a body kit but there is an issue with carrage going to other countrys

he stated that he will get 1 of the garage employees to go and sort the supra issues out

i have prewarned him that there are a lot of angry people on the forum that feel like we have been ripped of

im sorry for my bad spelling but typing in rant does not help :-)

Guest kenblockseal

I am Kens manager at one of the businesses

I can assure you now that i am on this case i will try and be as quick as i can sorting out this situation.

Apologies for the delay but some very extreme circumstanses have occured and no one is being fleeced or ripped off.

Ken has never ripped anyone off in his life and certainly does not need to believe me.

I've sent one of MY employees today to get this sorted

Guest kenblockseal

i received a mail from the shipping company ken paid a part of fees... and if they pack the gearbox (torque converter' date=' propshaft etc) and paid the rest of the fee, i will get my parts next week..[/quote']

I've (Derek) paid the shipping company about half an hour ago mate and will get it off to you in the next day or so as promised to Dave

Guest kenblockseal

Im on the case now to sort this out for Kenny who never meant for this to happen.

And to the guy digging up TWO bad reviews from the internet from MY company that i run

Ive sold over two thousand cars mate so two bad reviews doesnt make me a rip off

Would you still say that if there was 1900 good reviews about my company ?

No one ever writes the good stuff only their bad experiences and i think my ratio is pretty damn good

Guest kenblockseal
woot woot lets see sme parts coming in.

are you waiting parts mate ?

can you pm what you paid for and your address please

Guest kenblockseal
I have cancelled the courier already, refund please. I've sent PM.

your not in the same boat mate as the others

your bits are packed and awaiting collection this is not a fault on my side but on yours

of course you dont have your parts if you have canceleed your courier

Guest kenblockseal

Lexmk4, i have youre bits sitting here, the parcels 115cms long and parcelforce wont take it, Ive been trying to find someone to uplift this for weeks.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.