The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996, facelift gunmetal, auto, BPU

drift_bear

As you all know i have lost my job and this needs to go (serious head is on and got bills to pay), i cant justify keeping her :( rather she is kept in the club and kept by someone who wont wrap it round a tree!

The cars been well mainted by me regardless of cost and i have all the paper work from my time owning the car to prove it and ive spent a good few £££ on her. I done the BPU work with the help of my mate (and hodge on the phone if needed) so i knew that if anything happened after then i could go back and fix it (have the entire process all documented in pictures) If you were down at pod/SRD meet this year you would of seen her.

Bas bits - thers a few little dings here and there but not that noticable, theres micro blisters on the roof starting to show and bad micro blisters on the top of the bootlid, wheels need refurbed, centre console was cut by a previous owner so its been butchered and the drivers side wind deflector is broken in the middle.

Im after £6500 and im open to a P/X, i need something smaller but still abit of fun.

Gunmetal Silver

Facelift RZ-S Twin Turbo

Tax - dec '11

Mot - june '12

Mileage - 151556 (mix of miles and kilometers)

serviced - 2k miles ago (all fluids, filters, plugs and timing belt changed)

Engine

FMIC

Standard turbo's

FCD

Restrictor ring (1.2bar)

TRD uprated diff (needs to be confirmed)

Strutbrace

Exterior

Do-luck front bumper (needs repaired under it, but not noticable)

Trial Rear

VeilSide skirts

Full carbon TRD spoiler (with team beard chrome stickers on each end)

Abflug gen 1 vented bonnet

OEM roof spoiler

Wind deflectors (drivers side broken in the middle)

Exhaust

Full cat back kakimoto 4" exhaust (comes with cats)

Double de-cat

Interior

Standard seats - cloth front and leather rear

Boost guage (where clock is)

Greddy FATT

Greddy profac B boost controller

double din headunit (with ipod conections, dvd, mp3,wma,sd card, tv)

Brakes and Wheels

UK spec brakes allround

18" Innovits (could do with a refurb)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.