The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Bit of Fun!

JamieP

I think the C20LET isn't as good as the Z20LET (but I mite be wrong)

His is pretty quick and well tidy, VXR turbo, phase 3 remap etc etc. Most probly to chav for you liking but I think hes done a tidy job of it:

http://img802.imageshack.us/img802/8459/jamiescoarsa.jpg

http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/6475/jamiescoarsaengine.jpg

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

I put in a local garage i use last week for a new starter and asked the mechanic to give it a good going over, his words was "death trap" fuel lines resting on the exhaust manifold, brake lines rubbing against the wheels, steering rack shot to bits, various oil leaks among other things.

Ive told him to do whatever is needed to get it mechanically sound, money pit springs to mind.:rolleyes:

I put in a local garage i use last week for a new starter and asked the mechanic to give it a good going over, his words was "death trap" fuel lines resting on the exhaust manifold, brake lines rubbing against the wheels, steering rack shot to bits, various oil leaks among other things.

Ive told him to do whatever is needed to get it mechanically sound, money pit springs to mind.:rolleyes:

hats off to you jamie. as you were looking to sell that car it is so honest and good of you to openly state the faults of the car and vouch to have them sorted rather than just throwing the car on somebody elses head. i have big respect for people like you, you actually give a [MOD EDIT: removed swearing] about someone elses safety, that is hard to come by these days! good on ya!

Ive got my MK3 Polo estate with 160BHP Its my every day car at the moment, I love taking the piss out of bigger cars that take pleasure in siting up my arse waiting for there moment to overtake, At that very point i pounce and screech away leavint them in my dust.

I absolutly love it because it looks like a real heap of c**p from the outside but pulls like a train, even in fifth on the motorway it pulls like a dream to around 120 ish, but then i get scared and have to back off.

Ill try and get some pics of mine up.

Ive got a subframe to stiffen the chassis a bit which needs to go on.

I cnow you may think the corsa is chavy, but trick it up so its back to standard and keep the smiles coming :D

• 1 month later...

£600 later and i have it back, it drives great now, im bored now though and cant be arsed to finish the bodywork, im going to put it on ebay in the next day or two and find something else to play with.

Spotted this, looks like it could be fun.

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/3561933.htm

740miles away though, I phoned the guy, means two plane trips to get there, a ferry and a hell of a long drive home.

Thats more like it! I remember getting taken out in one of those as a youngster and it felt insane, the back end was all over the shot, it was amazing fun.