The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Black Or White N/a Manual!

DannyM

Hey guys as the title says i am after a black or white manual N/a! preferably in white but i honestly would not mind in black to be honest :) My glanza is going at the end of this week or the next so will be looking to buy a supra very very soon!

thanks in advance guys for your replies! :)

Dan.

tell me a bit about your starlet ? been looking at these

My starlet is running approx 220bhp, standard 1.3 turbo 4efte engine! would give a good run at most things on the road up till about 80 mph :)

I love it but i just want something bigger and that i can style for looks and sound instead of power this time :)

5spd manual =) LSD, ill sort out my for sale thread soon, been so tied up with the other supe havent had time unfortunately =(

Ahh sounds awsome!! If only it was white or black!! although i could repray it lol! out of my price range slightly anyway :(

Dan

Danny,

for various reasons I'm selling my Sz Auto 1996 BLACK Supra.

Loads of miles circa 200k (km's) but with a lot of changes in my life recently the Supra has to go,

Price is insane, just want it to go to a member, MOT'd till June 2012, Tax till end Dec 2011, full veilside kit, drop a manual gearbox in and bob's your uncle.

Will leave Stereo, Parrot Blue Tooth, Sub, Amp everything in for a member. Can give you new pictures from last night on the Lumi's. If you want a price pm me.

Tom :tumble:

I just need to remove my private plate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.