The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gaddafi captured. Unconfirmed rumours he's dead.

johnny g

Let's guess Imi's reply, .....BBC propoganda instigated by the current UK Government, all lies ?

I wouldn't say that...ok yes I would :D

I feel Morpheus twitching in one of his homemade bespoke wooden cabinets too. I do hope he hasn't locked himself in. You know, accidentally.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if its been said already but now a video has been released showing Gaddafi being sodomized!

Oh well,... if it was good enough for King Richard II and Vlad the Impaler etc,..

NWS so I wont add the link. Just google it yourself.

Doesn't look like a pleasant way to go.

Oh my heart bleeds for Gadaffi.

Every time I think of the people he helped kill and maim in the Trafford Centre.

Every time I think of the people he helped kill and maim in the Warwick bombing including 12yr old Tim Parry.

Every time I think of the people he helped kill and maim in Northern Ireland by supplying arms and explosives to the same Republican terrorists as caused the above atrocities. (I was born & grew up in N.I. although I now live in England.)

Every time I think of the kids in Omagh on a school day out from Donegal with Spanish kids who they were hosting on a holiday. Having spoken to officers involved in the subsequent investigation I know that some of these children were sitting on the edge of the footpath just a few yards from the car containing the explosives. They were chatting and eating lunch - the post mortems suggested they were having a KFC. It was a nice day in the school holidays and these were just kids enjoying a treat on a day out. Have you got kids, Imi? This is the sort of event Gadaffi liked to sponsor - but he was essentially a good chap, right?

What sort of deluded world do you live in? Go give your kids to some paedophile for the weekend. Just because he gives the kids sweets and makes them happy on one day does not make it right for him to rape them and throw their bodies in a wheelie bin the next.

Gadaffi may well have provided all sorts of sweeteners to keep a lid on rebellion for decades, but he was a murdering twisted f*%k and I won't be shedding a tear no matter what they did to him before he died. Yes - it would have been preferable for him to have stood trial at the Hague, but the end result will do for me. The main thing is that his tyranny is over and nobody else will die at his hand ever again.

Every time I think of the people he helped kill and maim in the Trafford Centre.

Every time I think of the people he helped kill and maim in the Warwick bombing including 12yr old Tim Parry.

Every time I think of the people he helped kill and maim in Northern Ireland by supplying arms and explosives to the same Republican terrorists as caused the above atrocities. (I was born & grew up in N.I. although I now live in England.)

Every time I think of the kids in Omagh on a school day out from Donegal with Spanish kids who they were hosting on a holiday. Having spoken to officers involved in the subsequent investigation I know that some of these children were sitting on the edge of the footpath just a few yards from the car containing the explosives. They were chatting and eating lunch - the post mortems suggested they were having a KFC. It was a nice day in the school holidays and these were just kids enjoying a treat on a day out. Have you got kids, Imi? This is the sort of event Gadaffi liked to sponsor - but he was essentially a good chap, right?

What sort of deluded world do you live in? Go give your kids to some paedophile for the weekend. Just because he gives the kids sweets and makes them happy on one day does not make it right for him to rape them and throw their bodies in a wheelie bin the next.

Gadaffi may well have provided all sorts of sweeteners to keep a lid on rebellion for decades, but he was a murdering twisted f*%k and I won't be shedding a tear no matter what they did to him before he died. Yes - it would have been preferable for him to have stood trial at the Hague, but the end result will do for me. The main thing is that his tyranny is over and nobody else will die at his hand ever again.

Yeah but did you see how cheap petrol is in Libya?!

i don't think imi was making gadaffi look like a good guy. He did bring a lot of positive change to Libya and africa as a whole.

FYI, lets not overlook the state sponsored terrorism which exists in palestine, iraq, afghanistan and many many other places where we - the UK and amercian and her cronies are attempting to colonise/exploit. Hiroshima/Nagasaki was terrorism on a MASSIVE scale - does your heart bleed for those kids who were vaporised in an instant?

I don't condone innocents being killed/murdered anywhere in the world.

If the subject of the thread had been "state sponsored terrorism throughout the world at any point in the history of civilisation", then yes of course I'd have commented on those places too.

However, that not being the case, I commented only on the topic in hand.

(And who/where is "amercian"? Is that in the west country somewhere??)

:p

How can Hiroshima and Nagasaki be considered terrorism? :blink: FFS.

laughable? are you serious? :-D see it's precisely this type of thinking which has got us to where we are today... bombing a civilian population isn't terrorism to you? or is it ONLY terrorism when it happens to us?

I don't condone innocents being killed/murdered anywhere in the world.

If the subject of the thread had been "state sponsored terrorism throughout the world at any point in the history of civilisation", then yes of course I'd have commented on those places too.

However, that not being the case, I commented only on the topic in hand.

(And who/where is "amercian"? Is that in the west country somewhere??)

:p

i'm pretty sure it's a 53rd state ;)

I'm perfectly relaxed, but that statement is laughable.

Whilst I disagree with what he's said, the statement isn't that laughable. It could be argued that the USA deployed the atomic bomb to terrify the Japanese in order to effectively stop the war and halt any reprisals. I understand that this wouldn't really fall under the general definition of terrorism we have today.

I'm perfectly relaxed, but that statement is laughable.

I agree. It's a comment someone who doesn't know anything about ww2 history would say. It effectively ended the pacific conflict.

Churchill did seriously contemplate gassing the Germans on a massive scale iirc. So were

Not much better ;)

Whilst I disagree with what he's said, the statement isn't that laughable. It could be argued that the USA deployed the atomic bomb to terrify the Japanese in order to effectively stop the war and halt any reprisals. I understand that this wouldn't really fall under the general definition of terrorism we have today.

Under that definition every country in every war is guilty of terrorism then.

That's why it's not terrorism... It's war

I agree. It's a comment someone who doesn't know anything about ww2 history would say. It effectively ended the pacific conflict.

Churchill did seriously contemplate gassing the Germans on a massive scale iirc. So were

Not much better ;)

Oi forget all this nonsense, you need to tell me why driving a Polo is dispicable and renders one impossible from 'getting any'!

Not much better ;)

.... so, you're basically saying the end justifies the means? how would you feel being on the receiving end?

how can you value your own life yet show contempt for someone elses? :shrug:

laughable? are you serious? :-D see it's precisely this type of thinking which has got us to where we are today... bombing a civilian population isn't terrorism to you? or is it ONLY terrorism when it happens to us?

Erm... it was a war. The Japanese weren't exactly innocent parties either lol. They did some things to the Chinese that send shivers down my spine.

I suppose it depends on your definition of terrorism, but I don't class atrocities like this as such. For me terrorism is the act of attacking innocent civilians outside of a wartime situation.

Erm... it was a war. The Japanese weren't exactly innocent parties either lol. I suppose it depends on your definition of terrorism, but I don't class atrocities like this as such. For me terrorism is the act of attacking innocent civilians outside of a wartime situation.

well that may well be your definition but the proper definition according to the dictionary is

ter·ror·ism

   [ter-uh-riz-uhm] Show IPA

noun

1.the use of violence and threats to intimidate or coerce, especially for political purposes.

2.the state of fear and submission produced by terrorism or terrorization.

3.a terroristic method of governing or of resisting a government.

.... it doesn't mention anything about use of violence on a civi population during peacetime or war.