The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Boostlogic drag box plus 3200 hi stall (faulty)

Jamesy

Hi guys

Selling my boostlogic drag autobox and Pi 3200 hi stall converter. Gearbox was up rated by Michel lane but as i was running too much power through the box (825 hp) i've managed to burn out the clutches inside so requires a part re build (This will cost around £950 max to be like new). Also incl is the hi stall which will require flushing out for peace of mind (£150 to do this)

Gearbox is rated upto 700-750 hp and provides really nice and tight gear changes and will shave A LOT of time off your 1/4 mile drag times.

BL box usually sell for approx £1800

Pi Hi-stall usually sell for approx £400

Sold :)

the repair cost is scaring me off

As opposed to the new cost? If you got the box rebuilt it would still be under what it would cost new and it would be effectively new.

I know what you mean though, the lingering doubt would always be there. It would mean you could crank your tubby though :D

The repair cost is less than a grand, and for that you will have effectively a brand new, uprated box to handle big power and more importantly big torque... plus the hi-stall is a must really if running a decent size single - i have realised just how much at the moment while im using a stock TC its not the most thrilling drive!! :D

Plus the guy who can do it is usually quite happy to leave it with him as a "winter" project etc if you dont want to shell out for anything for a few months ;)

The besat thing about doing it this way is, as i was going to do, you can build it to your own spec, for the kind of power you want.

I can try and find out for you mate. All i'd say is the guy i was going to use is fantastic and once its finished (by him or whoever you chose) it will be a million times better than buying any old 2nd hand box that you have no idea how long will last you for :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.