The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1993 GZ Twin Turbo Aerotop - no mods Must Sell

Guest DGtoys

At last it has to go, but webuyanycar offered £1k !

Everything is original - even the Jap stereo. No mods at all (just speedo to mph).

People have told me its worth from nothing to £10k - I have no idea what to ask, so please make me give me some idea / make me an offer

Silver car with black leather - i'll get photos up shortly.

Everything seems to be in good condition. Never had any mechanical or electrical issues - strangely the most reliable car of any I have driven. Two minor items, the hinge on the centre armrest is loose, and the removable roof panel has rust bubbling at the edges.

Any offers or advice appreciated.

At last it has to go, but webuyanycar offered £1k !

Everything is original - even the Jap stereo. No mods at all (just speedo to mph).

People have told me its worth from nothing to £10k - I have no idea what to ask, so please make me give me some idea / make me an offer

Silver car with black leather - i'll get photos up shortly.

Everything seems to be in good condition. Never had any mechanical or electrical issues - strangely the most reliable car of any I have driven. Two minor items, the hinge on the centre armrest is loose, and the removable roof panel has rust bubbling at the edges.

Any offers or advice appreciated.

With the information that you have provided (or lack of) - 0 - 10K would be a fair estimate.

My opinion, well there are cars like this for sale at dealers for nigh on £10K but your stock 16's will let it down a smidge.

Private sale i'd say £8,000 was achieveable with a bit of a wait, and £6,000 it should go in a few days (i'd certainly be thinking about it at that price).

Stock is a plus for me but a negative for some.........if you want to modify even just bits and bobs the extra cost racks up, but i'm don't mess with them so this isn't an issue and I like the fact its always been stock, best of luck with the sale

Thanks for the feedback - yep should have got the pics up first, but couldn't work it out - I hope they now appear below :)

Mileage is 55776 miles (originally in Km now in Miles - so actually says 76209 on the dash)

BTW thanks for the offer of Haribos - but not quite the sweet deal i was hoping for ...

Not sure what other info I can usefully post - I guess pretty much everyone here knows more about the car from its year and GZ spec than I could say.

Let me know if there is other spec i should list

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140422[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140423[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140424[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140425[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140426[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140427[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140428[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140429[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140430[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140432[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140433[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140434[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140435[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140436[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140437[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140438[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140439[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140440[/ATTACH]

I will better we buy any car and offer £101 :)

sorry has to be said. i will see bradleyh £101 and will rase £103.98 plus bag of haribo and my very rare pair of nike air trainers, slighty warn with some oil and dirt but still very nice :)

Good luck with the sale, get some pictures up will sell faster that way

WBAC offered a grand so you are both failing.

This car is worth around £6.5 - £7k depending upon condition. TT aerotops are not common but it's only worth what people are willing to pay.

H.

• 2 weeks later...

I have had quite a few private messages and phone calls and it seems that £7770 is the mid point of people have said it may be worth both here and elsewhere. Havard is right however when he says that its only worth what people will pay, so any offers ?

The price is really dependant on how long you want to keep it (or how long you want / can keep it).

if you have price or an idea that is lower than the 7770 you should probably consider to post it.

most here right now want massive amounts for their cars but a supra is a sports car and its winter.

i can only speak for myself when saying that most of the supras that have around 100k miles are worth below 5000 and could be worth abit more if they have good mods.(im not saying that your car is worth 5000 or 8000 :-) ).

Put a price you can live with and see if you get any response. my quickest sale was less than 12 hours and had about 10 persons call me and i understod that the price was low but i got it sold quickly.

Longest was 12 months ......

• 4 weeks later...
we are interested but as always looking for bargains.

usually by the supra twin turbos for under 5k so i will wait for the price to drop :-)

Someone could very well by it for your price ofc.

You don't get TT gz aerotops for 5k!

Good luck with the sale mate. It seems good value to me for a clean unmodified car.

Best of luck with the sale.

I had mine for sale for 14 months before I got someone to buy it and I dropped it in price by £3k. Aerotops are indeed desirable motors to have but making a realisation of the price is hard work. People will champ their gums but money in the hand is what talks, and if the right buyer isn't buying today you will be waiting for the day that this right buyer does want to buy. If you can't or won't wait for this right buyer then you have some very tidy examples of non-aerotop TT's to compete with for a sale. Where abouts in Dorset are you? I'm just north of bournemouth and don't mind a short trip to have a gander at it if there are any travelling members show any early interest(mine sold to a chap from Edinburgh in the end) . I would snap your hand off for it myself if I didn't live where I do. Try piston heads its free and there are alot of enthusiasts of various marques frequent the ads there.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.