The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Mines ECU - Six Speed Non VVTi

dandan

I am selling my Mines ECU. Had this fitted to the car for about 5years and cannot recommend it enough.

Homer, JimC and Ryan would all vouch for how quick the car was at BPU - noticeably quicker than two BPU VVTis in our family - and the ECU had a lot to do with that.

Usual stuff - raised boost cut, higher RPM limit, speed delimiter, leaner fuel map, more aggressive ignition timing.....

I'm looking for £400 or nearest offer. Can post if needs be but buyer would have to pay for insured and recorded delivery which will probably be about £10-15. Otherwise I can do collection pretty much anywhere in Gloucestershire.

Thanks for looking

Cheers

Dan

What kind of fuel is these boxes mapped for do you know that ? Japanese or EU/US fuel ?

They are mapped for the same fuel as the stock Jspec ECUs, 100Ron.

Vpower is the best alternative in the UK, not sure what you guys have over there?

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.