The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Full BPU RZ-S Supra - Nice Example *price drop

AlliRR

A change in my personal circumstances unfortunately means I'm going to sell the P&J.... unless anyone wants a lodger who cant afford digs???? LOL

The car's a 94 Jap twin turbo - 6 speed (RZ-S) in Silver showing 73,000 miles on the clock. The Previous owner was the first UK owner and it was completely standard (it had just over 60,000 miles on it then), He had it for over 6 years until I bought it this time last year and its never missed a beat, pretty quick too ;o)

Some Spec:

Hybrid Turbos

Greddy front mount intercooler with hard pipes,

Apexi AVCR electronic boost controller,

Blitz SUS induction kit,

Double de-cat plus Buddy-Club exhaust system - Very Rare!

B. & M. quick-shift kit,

Supra Racing Developments Cooling Panel

Stainless Rad Clamps

Stop-tech Big Brake kit up front

Fast Road Pads (Envy Performance ones)

Goodridge braided brake hoses all round,

Jasma coilovers,

Cusco front strut brace,

Cusco Rear strut brace,

Whiteline anti-roll bars c/w poly bushes,

PIAA Sport Mesh FORGED alloys - VERY light wheels for their size

8.5" x 19" with 245/35/19 Goodyear Eagles (Front)

10" x 19" with 275/30/19 Vredestein Sessanta Ultrac (Rear)

Geo setup at Kenny Browns Hillington

Interior Etc

Sparco Milano alcantara reclining buckets,

Issetta Katiena steering wheel,

TRD 10k tacho,

Chrome instrument surround,

Alloy ball gear-knob,

New glass uk spec' headlights, With HID / LED

New face-lift rear lights c/w integral fog light mod

Genuine Carbon Fibre Front Splitter

Supra Racing Developments Speaker Mounts

Alpine Speakers... cant remember what model just now!

S2000 Ariel Mod

Bad Bits:

1. Needs Taxed (£215 p/a) and MOT'd this month.... I can do this if the price is right.

2. Could do with Front/Rear bumper respray due to chips and so on, costs around £300-400 to make this car immaculate again.

3. I took the wee ashtray out to try painting the dash panels myself and never got round to it, I'd spend £5 getting it painted and it'll be fine.

4. Laquer is peeling on the rear wheels, again wont cost much to put right.

I can get all this stuff sorted if I get the price I want..

Generally the car is in great condition, maintained with Meguiars, RimWax, Poorboys etc...lots of history - including japanese, she still has her original tool kit and so on... car is very well maintained and again, due to circumstances I wont be able to afford to keep her in as good condition as I would want, maybe a new home can do that for her. I had big plans for the car, easily the best car I've owned.

I want as close to £10k as I can get..no P/X or whatever unless its a house in an area I want! :D

Ideally just give me money.

Any questions / pics etc please let me know.

Cheers,

Alli Ronald

Some Pictures - You'll note the original L68 PSX plate which will be going back on the car unless I get the price I want:

May consider cheaper N/A Supra!!!!!!

Price dropped to £9,300.00 as is without the plate....

Sorry to hear about this mate, when you told us on Sat i was like Eh?? :blink:

Someone is going to get a Flipping Awesome Car :D This car is mint, if i had the spare cash i'd take this off you. GLWS bud... You'll get another soon enough

Ok, i'm quite keen to get this moved to pay sh!t off but I still want to stay in the Supra world....

Sooooo - I'll take a PX for a N/A supra + Cash!!!

(N/A needs to be a reasonably low mileage manual)

out of interest how much would you want on top if someone was to offer you a low millage Na 5 speed?

it'd depend on the value of the N/A tbh mate... Nice ones go for around £3-3.5k? Balance would be around the £6-6.5k mark.

thanks for the info, i consider my na to be a very nice example but then i would its mine :p

i may bet back to you in the next few weeks if you still have it as i am on the look out for a tt. i wont make an offer and get your hopes up yet as i have somthing rather important to sort out before i make any financial commitment.

jake

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.