The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1995 Toyota Supra Manual (with LSD) NA - £2700

suprasize

Hello, and here I have for sale is my Silver SZ 1995 Pre Facelift J Spec NA 5 speed with LSD Supra.

I have recently purchased a nice TT auto, so I have no more room on my parents drive or garage for the old girl so she needs a new home. I have put so much time and money into this car in the last year in hope that I would do a TT conversion in the next couple of months. However, an auto came up at the right time and price.

I have been the owner of her since August 2009 and have loved every minute of my ownership (only car I have owned and not sold within weeks of purchasing…)

Spec.

Toyota Supra NA

5 speed manual (with LSD)

80,000 Miles (ill check odo for exact read out this weekend)

Tax on request (not included in price)

12 months mot

Clifford Intellistart CAT1 approved Alarm and immobiliser System

Exterior

Body work is in good condition, just your usual stone chips at the front and light colour blemishes, nothing major like bubbling rust key marks from hell etc.

OEM front bumper

OEM side skirts and spats

OEM rear wing

OEM bonnet

FACELIFT Rear lights and fog light conversion!

Yellow Bilstien suspension all round

18” Inovit Tuning two piece deep dish alloys with plenty of rubber.

J spec brakes (freshly sprayed matt black with brand new “Supra” decals).

Clear side repeaters (de tango’d)

Interior

Cloth Seats (all electrics are working fine)

Silver Dash and flocked gear surround

Supra Car mats

Rear strut brace (unknown make)

Sony Single din unit (no sure on make and model :/..)

Performance

Green Panel Filter

Stainless Steel Cat Back exhaust (both cats still on)

Brand new Chris Wilson braided brake hoses all around.

Aside from that stock and unmolestered.

The supra has recently had a mini service.

Genuine oil filter and mobil 1 10w40 oil

New AP Racing Brake fluid 5.1 dot

new diff oil etc

New OEM Toyota Front and rear discs (used for 10 miles to get me to the body shop)

New Chris Wilson Fast Road Pads (again, used for 10 miles to get me to the body shop)

Also, had a timing belt change at approx 60,000miles (its all reciepted in a mountain of paperwork)

Bad Points:

*Looks like the previous owner jacked up the car incorrectly and did some damage to the offside skirt (will upload pics thids weekend)

*Release Bearing has just started squeaking (£50 from Toyota for a replacement)

*Light rattle from exhaust and heatsheld on cold start up, nothing major, just havent got around to sorting it out (was going to all be done once I did a TT conversion, however that didnt go ahead)

If there is anything else you want to know about the car then please feel free to ask.

This car has been cleaned religiously, no horrible corrosion or rust under the car, runs absolutely flawlessly, bad points have all been reflected in the price and with the current market I feel this is more than fair (considering back in August 2009 when I bought her I paid £4400 for her!)

£2700 ono

07974905686 - Dan

Ill be uploading more pics hopefully this weekend.

• 2 months later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.