The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Apexi Power FC ECU + Harness+ Handheld, + Top Secret Side Skirts

chazuk

Are you sure, SupraShaun?

If so... Chazuk. Would you be able to arrange delivery or would it be a collection only?

Hi mate I am going to Ashford /Kent county council tomorrow if thats any good to you I could put them in the car

Willing to sell the hand controller for the Power FC by itself?

Hi mate no sorry not yet

OH crud. Ashford is a fair way but I think alot closer than Hampshire, but I have a hecktic day tomorrow, The Wife's brother works in Ashford, unsure if I can pull any strings there as he normally works from home. I'm at TN4 9UZ how far away is that from yourself?

OH crud. Ashford is a fair way but I think alot closer than Hampshire, but I have a hecktic day tomorrow, The Wife's brother works in Ashford, unsure if I can pull any strings there as he normally works from home. I'm at TN4 9UZ how far away is that from yourself?

1hr 44mins from me mate , I do go to Horsham aswell if thats any good to you . If not I can arrange postage id have to get a quote .

what ecu are you going for now then chaz?also have you got your roof liner trimmed yet?

Hey mate might have to be a s6 to tempted by all these safety features, not even had chance to wrap it up and post it off yet work has been really busy

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.