The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 6-TT great car, needs good owner! sale due to buying house!!

Dodge

thanks for looking, please see my ebay page, the car is there with full details.

price is £8.5k includes a load of spare parts!

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/270826012493?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

fantastic car with genuine reason for sale. no time wasters please this car needs to be sold by xmas really, as im using the money for a deposit on a house, and im being made homeless within the next 6 months so my baby gotta go :(

thanks very much for looking, viewing evenings or weekends, ring me to liaise, dan on 07877765945

bare in mind car is not insured, so no test drive available unless you insure it first!! but you can start it up, take it out the garage, rev it once warm, you can listen look all over etc she is a gem needs a good home with good OWNER PLEASE!!!!!

***car has fresh 12 months MOT ticket***

*Please note car is no longer insured, so test drive not possible unless you have your own insurance, but will be on a break it and buy it basis*

Price down to 8.5K

Toyota supra 6 speed manual, twin turbo.

im the first and only UK owner since importation july 2010, GARAGED overnight. car has been driven to perform, but never RAGGED. sensible owner.

car is mechanically sound, not a single thing wrong with engine, gearbox, turbo's diff, or anything else that you can think of, car is ONE HUNDRED PERCENT. outstanding example of reliability and performance.

remote central locking with full alarm and immobiliser THATCHAM CAT 1

respray 3 years ago, (about 2 years before leaving japan) not damage related.

full veilside body kit

bpu: FULL exhaust, including de-cat (sale includes old parts) hks induction filter, blitz ssqv bov, hks boost controller, hks turbo timer, blitz FULL front mount intercooler to the tune of £1500 with hard piping kit, seriously quick car around the 380 bhp mark (estimation only, but you will see!!) 0-60 4.2 seconds car is un restricted so will break 110 mph japanese restriction. although that has only ever been proven on a TRACK not on the ROAD :)

18" alloys split rim

BRAND new headlights £500 worth, with full HID upgrade. also has brand new CLEAR side repeaters and clear front indicators

cam belt done 5k miles ago. NEW TRD CLUTCH one year ago (£750). NEW starter motor 6 months ago (£240) new boot struts, made powerful enough to lift after market spoiler (rarity in these cars!!)

NEW TYRES all round!!! (£600) with tracking, all done in January time.

inside:

rear leather seats, cloth up front with drivers full electric adjustment.,

electric locks, heated wing mirrors, air-con blows ice cold, auto climate control, auto driver window,

dash has had respray to match colour of car

head unit is cd/dvd player with fold out screen, new front speakers installed.

momo gear nob with custom red gear stick gator looks really nice, after market steering wheel and pedals.

this car is a hell of a machine, its a fantastic price for a fantastic car.

i have all receipts for everything i have stated here. first to view will snap up this car, i should be selling at £12.5k. there is loads more good points, that i have probably forgotten to include. you will be surprised when you view this car.

no tyre kickers, test pilots or TIME WASTERS!!

please email me (daniel) [email protected]

or ring/text me (daniel) 07877765945

with ANY questions, any time day/night. your more likely to get quick response by ringing my phone as i cannot always check my emails daily.

thanks very much for looking

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.