The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Your aerotop supra for my turbo prelude?!

Kalel

Hey all, I'm not sure if this would be the right place to pop this but seems right.

I currently have a Honda prelude vtec with a turbonetics turbo conversion.

I'm after an aerotop preferably in black or White but I guess I'm open to other options.

Will consider any condition.

Pics & spec:

93 2.2 vtec "lightweight" model - non LSD gearbox

Buddyclub fully adjustable suspension/ coilovers

92 spec black headlights

Rays G-Games wheels 18"

Ractive black racing sports seats

Buddyclub gearknob

Greddy emanage blue (with 5th injector, boost & ignition harness)

Greddy boost gauge,

oil pressure, oil temp gauge

Greddy oil catch tank

Sard fuel pressure regulator

5th injector conversion

Blitz dump valve

Zees twin muffler exhaust system

Turbonetics turbo conversion

Adjustable screamer pipe (wastegate)

Front mount Toyo intercooler system

Drag turbo manifold

Momo quick release leather steering wheel

Skyline r34 replica bodykit

Aerocatch lockable bonnet pins

Special gunmetal grey colour (although could do with a respray on bodykit)

Mahle gold series forged pistons (low compression 9.0:1)

The car is currently set to minimum boost (3psi) this can be adjusted.

Just passed MOT

just gotten 6months road tax a few weeks ago

Got about 65000 km on the clock (this is in km and I have all previous MOT's to verify genuine low miles)

I will give you every bad bit of detail as to not waste any of your or my time:

Bad bits:

- The bodykit needs a respray (ONLY the bodykit not the cars panels, just the sideskirts, bumpers & bonnet)

- The emanage blue could do with a remap

- Suspension is ultra-stiff set up for the track, if you want a comfy soft ride you'll need to adjust it

Car is located in LONDON & ESSEX area (depending if im at work or home)

Viewings more than welcome!

As mentioned, I'm looking for a Toyota supra mkiv aerotop. Preferably black or White.

Don't hesitate to get in touch, any questions or pic requests please get in touch.

Tel: 07429126007

Email: [email protected]

Hemmjonny- not sure mate, previous owner was in Cornwall but I've had the car in my possession from late last year just sitting in a garage, had it gathering dust then in mid jan I decided to throw in the upgraded pistons and use it as a daily drive.

Ugp- lol Help me persuade him and I'll buy you a pint

Guest horny_devil
Ugp- lol Help me persuade him and I'll buy you a pint

with his aerotop.....i wdnt try too hard or risk losing pints of blood instead :p

cmon guys, really want a black or white aerotop hat i could take on as a project. if you know anyone who would be interested please let them know.

will also be accepting cash lol, not just a straight swap if anyone is interested. car in my opinion is worth around £3800 mark but again open to reasonable offers.

hey marlowssupra- havent had a dyno done, i know its not dear but i rarely have a day off from work and any time i have off work im studying (a heap of private pilot exams coming up)

not sure how accurate (probably not very) but the pocket dyno showed 322 bhp.

is that a white aerotop for sale i see??!! interested? :D

More info:

Car has full working electicals such as sunroof, folding mirrors, mirror adjustment, etc etc. Aircon working & ice cold, there's plenty I've missed that I can't think up right now.

Battery refitted in the boot for more engine bay space.

Have amp/sub cables installed by previous owner (just the cables)

The forged pistons installed are the mahle gold series low comp: Cost me approx £500 delivered from the states and only done a around 3,000km (these are capable to safely run 20psi)

Turbo: not a cheap ebay job, Turbonetics t-series ceramic bearing T4 (hp rating 700) which was done in Japan. Costs approx $900usd

I could probably break the car and get good cash but I don't have the space or patience.

I really want an aerotop ASAP so im open to offers, whether that's a quick p/x job or a cash sale

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.