The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 L REG N/A SUPRA - 5 speed MANUAL in Ferrari Red - £2,750

Guest GirlRacer!

Guest GirlRacer!

My gorgeous Supra is sadly up for sale. Spec and pictures are below. Please feel free to ask any questions...

- Full Bomex bodykit - front splitter, side skirts and rear spats

- Full decat stainless steel exhaust from Garage Whifbitz. It makes the perfect noise - sounds completely awesome on acceleration and deceleration! But not too loud on tickover. (I also have the original twin cat exhaust available separately if required)

- HKS induction kit

- Ultralite 18" deep dish alloys. Plenty of tread left on all tyres

- Uprated front brakes - UK spec 4 pot calipers, Brembo grooved discs and racing pads

- New UK spec glass headlights

- Clear side repeaters

- HKS racing steering wheel

- Aftermarket Kenwood CD stereo with JL Audio amp and aftermarket Alpine speakers

- Fully working electrics - aircon, seat, stereo, aerial, windows, mirrors, PAS etc all in perfect working order

- Aftermarket Clifford alarm and immobiliser -Thatcham Category 1 (with certificate)

- Very tidy inside and out. Immaculate standard front seats and faux leather rear seats

- 174k km = 108k miles

- Tax until Feb 2012

- MOT until March 2012

- Only 3 previous owners

- Service history

- Negative points: slight scuffing on rims of alloys, a couple of minor blemishes on the paintwork but generally good condition, loose connection on the cigarette lighter

Stunning looking car - always gets a great reaction wherever I go!

Extremely reluctant sale. This car is my pride and joy! It's been used daily and has never let me down - always starts first time and has had no breakdowns.

It's in great condition and is so much fun to drive - it handles, looks and sounds fantastic!

Thanks for looking!

Elaine

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140086[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]140087[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]140088[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]140080[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]140081[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]140082[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]140083[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]140084[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]140085[/ATTACH]

Guest GirlRacer!

Thanks - I tried to be fair about the price. I was optimistically hoping for £3k originally, but just want it to go to a good home really.

(Oh dear, it sounds like I'm selling a beloved pet or something!) :)

Guest GirlRacer!

I've just taken a deposit so this is now (most probably!) sold. :(

I'll change the thread prefix when it's all definitely gone through.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.