The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1996 Twin Turbo RZ Auto 91,041 Miles 459BHP *NOW SOLD*

DamanC

Thanks Gentlemen :)

I love this place! The Porka forums are like *that* tumble weed forum :(

I certainly wont be a stranger, when I have the space ill be getting another, ideally Id like to buy mine back if the new owner is interested. I hope I am still welcome to the meets and events despite being in a European wagon.

Always welcome to the meets mate, If you didn't come it would be boring, we would all be on time for eveything!

At £10k it should sell quickly, it's worth every penny.

Always welcome to the meets mate, If you didn't come it would be boring, we would all be on time for eveything!

At £10k it should sell quickly, it's worth every penny.

Not to sound negative but i doubt it will sell quickly.

if it was a manual then yes.

but good luck.

Thanks Sheefa,

Christmas on its way and the fact its only advertised here has lead to little interest as of late, strange as there was loads to start.

I would drop the price but considering what else is about for the money I know anyone would be hard pushed to find such a clean example for this kind of money. I think I am just going to sit on it, which means I get to keep her for a little longer :D

Thanks Sheefa,

Christmas on its way and the fact its only advertised here has lead to little interest as of late, strange as there was loads to start.

I would drop the price but considering what else is about for the money I know anyone would be hard pushed to find such a clean example for this kind of money. I think I am just going to sit on it, which means I get to keep her for a little longer :D

Wise idea Sir. I would certainly sit on her over the winter months as when that sun starts to shine you'll be buzzing to get out in her.

Honestly, by far the best Auto TT I've seen in a couple of years.

Thanks buddy.

Update - The car was sold! Due to be exported to Malta, a deal was done over the phone with the importer and the UK contact was all set to come and collect the car. Unfortunately, the Importers customer has failed to come up with the money and vanished off the face of the planet so it looks like that deal is dead. *sigh*

That's the second overseas buyer in a week that has done a "ill have it" and its fallen through in less than a week. Meh

• 1 month later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.