The mkiv Supra Owners Club

UK Spec single for less than 6K...

AshBhp

FOR SALE GENUINE UK SPEC 1996 N REGISTERED TOYOTA SUPRA 3.0 TURBO. IT HAS BEEN MOT. HPI CLEAR AND IS IN THE BEST COLOUR (BLACK!)

THE UK MODEL IS A RARE MODEL NOW WITH VERY LIMITED CARS MADE WITH THE FINER UPGRADES LIKE BIGGER INJECTORS, HEATED SEATS, BIGGER BRAKES ALL ROUND, 17" STAGGERED WHEELS, HEADLAMP WASHERS, GLASS HEADLIGHTS, ACTIVE SPOILER, BONNET SCOOP ETC. THIS ONE WOULD HAVE BEEN ONE OF THE LAST UK MODELS MADE.

IT HAS ALL THE USUAL EXTRAS LIKE TRACTION CONTROL, ABS, PAS, TAN COLOUR HEATED AND ELECTRIC DRIVERS SEAT, TWIN AIRBAGS, EW, CL, EM, AC, ADJUSTABLE STEERING.

THE CAR HAS HAD THE FOLLOWING UPGRADES (EXTRAS) FITTED BY PREVIOUS OWNER:

• Standard TT setup has been removed and replaced with a T61 DBB big single turbo with OBX RACING manifold

• BLITZ blow off valve (bov)

• external wastegate

• HID dipped beam headlights

• Boost gauge

EGR blanked off with proper EGR plates

• HKS Silent Hi-Power Exhaust with full decats

• Alloy top rad hose

• Custom Pioneer sub woofer installed in dip behind rear seats using almost no boot space

• Upgraded speakers in all 4 standard locations, with marine ply brackets in the front doors

• Two amplifiers under the boot floor driving all the above speakers

• Double din size tv screen/monitor where stereo goes.

• Stainless steel sill trims and rad plate.

A full service and inspection has been carried out by us. All bushes and suspension are solid underneath. I have restored the interior and body respectfully. The drive and engine is perfectly as Supra should be. There is service history, including some dealer history. The car does have high mileage 200K, but the engine has been changed at some point and is very clean. No previous accident history, never been damaged repaired etc. Overall a very cheap UK car with a single turbo kit installed. The car runs safe 445 bhp at 15psi, which leaves the option of new owner to add any further upgrades.

Any inspection welcome.

Car priced to sell, so please no offers or time wasters. Bargain price of £5995.

DYNO VIDEO

ow my god this is cheap! guys just remember one major thing, insurance on this vs an import for us young folk will honestly make this a peach to buy! this will fly out quick!

ash few questions mate, what injectors has it got, what ecu and finally is it sitting on stock suspension, if not whats it on?

ow my god this is cheap! guys just remember one major thing, insurance on this vs an import for us young folk will honestly make this a peach to buy! this will fly out quick!

ash few questions mate, what injectors has it got, what ecu and finally is it sitting on stock suspension, if not whats it on?

:)

Not bothering to read any of the posts these days

Stock 550cc inj, stock ECU and stock suspension.

All ready for next upgrades if new owner wish to do so or leave as is for solid 455bhp driving all day long.

Whats the history on the replacement engine ?

Do you know if any o/e parts have been replaced other than the engine and turbo's ?

To me this car has been maintained regardless, all the general parts would have been replaced. Which would

explain why she is solid and drives solid other wise i would have not botherd buying it and finish her to her

presant condtion.:)

So its SBDJ's old uk spec though but bought via another party ?

I can't confirm if it was his car, as i never met him and bought of a trader.

It is his car as the reg number, date of reg, colour, transmission, modifications and approximate mileage all match what I have. Plus the pictures are identical, it is the only UK sup I have seen with facelift wheels.

• 2 weeks later...
Was speaking to Alan (AGB) about this earlier... Amazing price! It mentions a new engine though... Would that be a UK spec engine or J Spec? There's quite a bit of difference! ;)

Dave

UK engine and give away price, me not a greedy person. :)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.