The mkiv Supra Owners Club

OS Giken Billet Triple plate clutch.

Terminator

No longer for sale.

As I am going to push the upper limit of this clutch with my planned power increases, I will be selling this shortly. The clutch and flywheel will come with the necessary clutch movement converter required for the MKIV with OS Giken clutches. This clutch has handled 740bhp with ease and is good for 900bhp. When it comes out of the car I will strip it clean it and take photos of all parts before pricing for sale. This clutch has the heavier flywheel option, making it suitable for maintaining stable low speed idle with wild cams.

This is a multi plate clutch, with a single mass flywheel, so don't expect a stock sound the to transmission, it will make more noise. As for feel and peddle pressure these are different from stock, it requires slightly more pressure than stock, there is a good amount of feel around the bite point, making the clutch drivable around town, on the open road it will take all you can throw at it and more. These things are bullet proof, that is why I am going for an OS Giken quad plate race clutch as an upgrade.

If interested please email me as, I have very poor internet access during the week and MKIV.net takes forever to load so replying to pm's is a nightmare.

I always over spec everything in my build, so the triple may be OK, but I want more headroom,so need the quad for extra torque.

As for price I won't ask more than £590 which is a fair price with the converter kit. as these are rare and not cheap, but essential to make it work. Once removed, I will clean it up and get photos and adjust price according to wear. The clutch has never been abused, so I don't anticipate any disc issues. If any one is interested, let me know and I will keep you in the loop re removal time, obviously with no commitment to buy.

Jamie, pics when it comes out of the car. I bought this one from a trader, who removed it from a car, whose owner who could not live with transmission noise, which is quite normal for big power multi-plates . It had about 1000 miles road use only, plates were virtually as new off the shelf thickness. It was near mint when I got it and put it in my heated garage in 2007. It was fitted to my car in summer 2008 and has done 7000 road miles since, car in storage past 11 months. No drag use, one session on the rollers with Ryan. Quite an easy life compared to your clutches;).

• 2 weeks later...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.