The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Probiotics

jazz1

Ok iv been suffering stomach problems for couple years now and last year I had a bad case of c diff and thought I was going to die in hospital. For anyone who has had bad diarrhoea it is the worst feeling ever especially when I had bleeding colon walls due to c diff. Anyways I have already helped others and this stuff really does work I mean it will 100% work. Recently being really stressed I started getting bad stomach pains and diarrhoea again and thought crap this is the last thing I need. Anyways day one I took these probiotcs by optibac they contain s boulardii for bowel calm. First day I took 4, normally that's more then enough and they immediately calmed my stomach pains but not diarrhoea. So I up the dose and took 8 today and wow completely cleared my diarrhoea its like these are a miracle.

So anyone who suffers problems or does not like diarrhoea then get these bad boys.:D

http://www.optibacprobiotics.co.uk/shop/for-bowel-calm.html

I have they diagnosed me with ulcerative colitis, but there's no way in hell I'm taking 20 tablets a day for the rest of my life. It all started last year when I had food poisoning at work and they found c diff, problem is c diff causes all these diseases through the toxins hence why I was so bad in hospital and nearly died. I discovered these probiotics through loads of people suffering relapses of c diff and since finding these I only take 16 once a year and they work so wicked they cure the pain and diarrhoea. When I get stressed I guess my good bacteria dies and hence the c diff spores become active, it's hard to kill of c diff as it stays dormant in your stomach. Problem is the doctors got confused as they diagnosed me with ulcerative colitis but then they discovered c diff there views changed as to what could it be the colitis or c diff causing the colitis.

It sounds like your good bacteria have been wiped out, most probably by antibiotics and it was enough for the bad (probley candida) to take over.

The problem with most probiotics is they are stripped of the breeding and growing rights so you have to keep topping up therefor fueling the inventor and labs etc. After all you wouldn't want a drug to cure the common cold because you wouldn't be able to keep selling lemsip/beachems etc.

Proper good strong bacteria that actually teach your immune system how to recognize virus/foreign matter as pathogens and potential danger can be obtained from your mother. (Breast milk) Obviously you can't go out and drink your mums milk now lol but no one can disagree that even modern science cannot replicate breast milk. Some have come close but even a malnourished mother can still develop good breast milk.

So the best thing to do is to find a good probiotic such a CP-1 and not yakult etc.(Not sure on optibac) I am no means a doctor but you can decide for yourself if you read through this website http://www.yeastinfectionadvisor.com and you can run a test your self at home! most people don't even know they have an overgrowth of bad bacteria.

cp-1 is the strongest chain of bacteria and a combination that do not compete with each other. Also they are not filled with sweeteners and other useless crap. ALSO the most important thing, cp-1 guarantee's that there will be 50million by the exp date. Thats over half of the average. Remember that your stomach has billions upon billions of different bacteria all competing etc so 25million bifadus (sp) is a drop in the ocean.

Most doctors don't believe in candida and will push you out the door with some IBS tablets to suffer for rest of your life. These bad bacteria if not kept in check are a serious serious problem that lead to other problems like a leaky-gut. Do you have allergies now? or developing them? I have loads, can't eat nothing thanks to candida :(

Cancer can develop! Your liver can start to be overtaxed and tire of having to keep cleaning the toxins from your body that the bacteria leave. Your pancreas could be working over time to keep your blood sugar in check.

Anyways I don't post must I just lurk about :D but I know a little about this subject so thought Ill try and help.

Sounds a lot like you are full of $#@!, and now its all out, all over the forum. I mean, what makes you think we wanna hear all about all your many medical issues? Really?

Be a hypochondriac if you want but please keep it to yourself.

Lol don't like, don't read, block me, simples :).

I understand but there have been over 300 studies and trials on this probiotic, it's voted worlds number one and not many people know about s boulardii. Anyways I hope it can help anyone who suffers bowel problems, worth a try :).

Imodium, or failing that, a cork. Jobby done. :)

http://www.autosessive.com/9/section.aspx/10349/tiger_seal_adhesive_and_sealant_white_310m

Personally, having been a person which has experienced unexpected large amounts of bleeding out of both ends (vomiting blood? just say blueeeregh! kids) I would advise against any non-medically prescribed attempt at curing such issues.

Any problems with your plumbing that lasts for more than 24-48 hours or has a weird look to it, really... go to the doctors/hospital. No amount of drinking anything you can buy from Tescos/The interweb will help you.

As said, I had two days of strange occurrences, ending up going to hospital in an ambulance having lost nearly 40% of my entire blood contents (the sudden vomiting of fresh blood was the last hint), being hooked up to IVs, potential transfusions and then the fun of endoscopy. Advising someone to just 'drink this drink' is at the least, derisory.

I was diagnosed with ulcerative colitis earlier this year and so far I'm on my 9th week off work this year due to it. The tablets have stopped working, the steroids work for 6 hours or so and I'm having to go back to the hospital next week. I doubt pro biotic drinks would help.