The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NWS G6 supra and his friend NWS

Neil-NA

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think it's on Youtube but check his Facebook. "First run with NOS". Supposedly doing 150, on video, with his face being filmed, with his boyfriend having an orgasm in the passenger seat.

Such a tool.

He accepted my friend request I am now getting live feed of his supra antics..! LOL

The scary thing is, this tool is a soldier. Someone's actually given him a gun.

I wonder if he bigs it up with his comrades when out on duty. "yeah, this is a G6-L85A2. Its got a range of about 10000m and fires 50 cal bullets at twice the speed of light, I had it modded by this bloke I know, ex-SAS, gets parts overnight from Japan."

He's just posted another video on the strip at Stratford. 15.4 at 95mph

That is slower than my 15.3 on my pathetic attempt at SantaPod in my civic! :D

The scary thing is, this tool is a soldier. Someone's actually given him a gun.

I wonder if he bigs it up with his comrades when out on duty. "yeah, this is a G6-L85A2. Its got a range of about 10000m and fires 50 cal bullets at twice the speed of light, I had it modded by this bloke I know, ex-SAS, gets parts overnight from Japan."

I am only assume no one dares to go in front of him incase they get caught in "friendly" fire. :D

Lets hope no one sends this thread to his fb inbox,he may get his big gun out!!

I am sure he already knows that he is a prick..!! Who in their right mind posts up a video of them driving like a dick and shows their face, number plate? *Immense face palm*

I am sure he already knows that he is a prick..!! Who in their right mind posts up a video of them driving like a dick and shows their face, number plate? *Immense face palm*

And who hasn't already had words with him? The police... come on. It's not hard to catch up with this guy.

I may be completely wrong here, but isn't this guy an ex soldier? I'm sure someone told me he was involved in the Iraq war? I could be making that up, but i'm genuinely curious :D It might help to explain a few things, I don't believe anyone comes back entirely normal.

He was abnormal from birth. But yes he did go to Iraq. But he uses it as an excuse to be able to do what he likes in his own country, even if that means risking other peoples lives.