The mkiv Supra Owners Club

NWS G6 supra and his friend NWS

Neil-NA

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just thought I'd point out his bonnet pins are the reverse aerocatch ones but they are mounted on top and not actually underneath lol , anyways what a plank I'd say he could keep you entertained all day with the amount of bull he talks haha any more videos they are pure comical

.,!?

Just thought I'd point out his bonnet pins are the reverse aerocatch ones but they are mounted on top and not actually underneath lol , anyways what a plank I'd say he could keep you entertained all day with the amount of bull he talks haha any more videos they are pure comical

just search carlmadboy on youtube

I guess his speedo is in kph still :D

After watching that video I won't be surprised! When he said he was doing 140, he was creeping past other cars. :D

I have a friend like that, luckily his not into the dangerous driving but he talks a bit like him, acts a bit like him & does talk a load of tosh. Also his around 35 years old (to be honest he doesn't look it though). He does have a slight mental issue, so we just put up with it. When you get him on his own his actually a quiet dude, very nice but 'acts' a bit when we all get together.

After watching that video I won't be surprised! When he said he was doing 140, he was creeping past other cars. :D

I have a friend like that, luckily his not into the dangerous driving but he talks a bit like him, acts a bit like him & does talk a load of tosh. Also his around 35 years old (to be honest he doesn't look it though). He does have a slight mental issue, so we just put up with it. When you get him on his own his actually a quiet dude, very nice but 'acts' a bit when we all get together.

I watched that last video laughing at how over the top it was...then realised what if he is actually a little bit "special" & i did feel slightly bad for laughing...

I'm now paranoid about writing on here now, I may watch how I spell things haha

Anyways I watched a few more of his videos and have been in tears laughing, he surely has to he a member by now and if he isn't try and get him to join.

Is "LOL" classed as text speck ?

No but speck is! LOL! Sorry couldn't resist after the others :D

I'm now paranoid about writing on here , I may watch how I spell things haha

Anyways I watched a few more of his videos and have been in tears laughing, he surely has to he a member by now and if he isn't try and get him to join.

Is "LOL" classed as text speach ?

fixed

bandwagon joined.. oh yea

Edited by dr_jekyll (see edit history)