The mkiv Supra Owners Club

1994 Aerotop, Manual, TT, BPU, Black, Nur Wide-Arch, Good Spec.

TheTurtleshead

UPDATE: Hi, first off apologies to anyone who has got their hopes up over this. Basically a really really crap week led to me making some rash decisions, money worries and the like, putting this up for sale was one of them. I'm not going to go into details, but the car is not going anywhere for the forseeable future, I think that it would be a very regrettable decision. I shall be asking a mod to please delete this thread as soon as possible.

Thank You

James

Spec List as follows.

Car- 1994 J-Spec Aerotop, Massive history file, has been very well loved before I owned it. Started life as an N/A, and an Auto,

as all JDM, UK and Euro aerotops did. Now has a 2JZ GTE, with the W58 5 Speed Manual fitted.

The car hit 100,000KM last week :)

Engine- Bought running removed from a salvage supra, with 80,500Miles on the clock, has been rebuilt by myself.

New OEM Headgasket

New OEM Water Pump

New OEM Oil Pump

ACL Race Bearings

Bores Lightly Honed

New OEM Piston Rings

Big End fully balanced to within 1g

New OEM Big end, main and Head Bolts.

Head SKimmed

Valves faces reground and re-lapped.

New OEM Timing and Auiliary belts.

Turbos- J-Spec Tubbies, fully rebuilt by 'TheTurboCentre', (Somewhere t'up north!), at the cost of almost £1000

Steel fans and shafts, should run at 1.4 bar all day long, currently sitting at 0.9 bar, on the restrictor ring, can come with a HKS FCD

if you want :)

The engine and turbos have done estimated less than 8000 miles work since the rebuild, and it runs like a little sewing machine,

filled with valvoline VR1 Race oil, fully synthetic, 10w-60 oil. Just had and oil/filter change and new iridium IK22 Plugs(BPU).

Double Decat and a Blitz Nur Spec Cat-Back exhaust, from an NA,(Bigger second back box) so its not too loud like the turbo Nur Spec system.

The front decat is a whifbitz item, as is the restrictor ring. No Idea on the brand of the second decat, its mild steel and looks to be 2.5 inch.

FMIC, 3" Was told it was a mishimoto one, bought second hand, does the job for BPU nicely :)

Aluminium ASI racing radiator, silicone top hose made up by myself :)

Just had brand new Clutch Master and Slave Cylinders.

BodyWork-

Fitted with a WHifbitz front bumper. The bumper is very low and I live in the countryside, so it has a few marks; small chip where

the back of the bumper has hit the intercooler after it the front has kissed the floor, and a tiny crack at the bottom of the bumper,

but this is hardly noticeable.

Fitted with the famous Carbon Fibre, Nur Motorsports arches. The fronts are not the standard NUR arches, they are wider. They are not full carbon, but steel with a carbon extension bonded in, same as the rears. (Please look at Nur's website for pictures of this car being worked on. The paint is good and in the right light you can just see the carbon weave through the paint, plus a few rivets where they are attached, depends if this bothers you, or not, I like the carbon showing through personally :)

Blue-Angel carbon wrapped facelift rear lights. Ridox carbon Lip Spoiler. Full Carbon TRD rear spoiler with carbon End-caps, and the sides painted black.

Almost new UK spec glass headlights. Facelift front indicators.

RH 19" Split Rims, overall in good condition still. IMO the nicest looking wheel I have ever seen fitted to a supra, used to be on JamieP's car. They came to me on this car, they are a little worse for wear needing a refurb to remove some light curbing, and the laquer is just starting to fail on the front right. This is nothing Ibrar from speedwells couldn't sort out quickly and for the right money for the new owner.

Overall the paint is simply lovely, deep, shiny and with no scratches anywhere!

Tinted rear and small side windows.

S2000 Stubby Aerial

Running Gear/Chassis-

Standard J-spec brakes.

HKS Hipermax 3 adjustable coilovers, great firm ride and are 1-way damping and height adjustable!

Standard W58 Box from a 60,000 km car.

The diff is a right old mongrel :) Its a small case J-spec with the 6-speed 3.26-1 Ratio, and a KAZZ 1.5 way LSD.

The lsd is quite an agressive one, so kicking the tail out and holding a big silly slide is effortless, and the higher 6 speed ratio means motorway cruising is relaxing, with 82 MPH being about 3k RPM, so its not screaming its balls off :) It effectively has the same final drive ratio as a 6 speed

car now.

Centre tunnel converted from Auto-Manual. Drilled out spot welds and removed old transmission cover, seam welded in new replacement from

toyota. Fully seal sealed, in over the welding to prevent leaks/water ingress/rusting. and painted with black stonechip by 3M.

Stage 4 Competition 6 Paddle Clutch, bought almost new from AlexM via LeeP, fitted yesterday (23rd September)

Interior-

Beautiful black carpet, bought from keron last week, from a 30,000 KM car, not a mark on it!

Leather seats, drivers side electric runner is a bit dodgy sometimes but does move, back adjusts fine. Not really any signs of wear at all!, but

the leather is a bit dry if im 100% Honest :) Flocked dash panels, I wasnt a fan of this from photos, the car came with it, but its very smart

when your up close and personal.

Aluminium polished dash rings

Trd Leather gearknob

Momo corse wheel, horn works. Rim is a bit worn in places, but a lovely wheel.

180 MPH 6 Speed clocks. Due to the diff change and the large rolling radius of the wheels, the speedo reads approx 8mph lower than the speed you are doing.

Heckler BLUE LED Dash conversion, full conversion, all dash lights!

Race Technology 53mm 2.5 Bar Boost gauge, replaces the clock.

Razo Pedal covers, (Very tasteful, (No, really!) great for heel-toe)

Other-

Cat one alarm system with immobiliser.

Oem Boot blind.

Aircon has just had a recharge and is ice cold.

Has had a new heater matrix, so no having to take the dash out! Hooray!

Alpine Head Unit with full IPOD/IPhone control/charging.

Kicker Speakers.

Tyres-

Falken FK452 fronts in 275/30/19

Continental Sport Contact 3 Rears 315/25/19's,

I will add anything I have forgotten, I really, really dont want to sell this car, but I just cannot afford the running costs at the moment, :(

I am in no rush to sell this, nor do I really want to, so if you PM me with an offer that you know to be unreasonable, I will politely ignore it :)

I will only sell this if the right person with the right offer comes along, please bear that in mind.

Havent given a price, as the car is a bit of a 'bitsa', being an aerotop, manual, TT, and withe bits like the wide arches, turbos, and engine rebuild, I just dont know what to value it at, truth be told it would probably break up to much more than its worth as a whole, but I really dont want that to happen, not after all the effort I have put in.

Sadly awating you PM's :D

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.