The mkiv Supra Owners Club

japshow final pics

leet45single

Nice pics. Lee and congrates on the trophy. I was very impressed with your runs at SupraPod and liking the colour dude.

Well done on the award for starters matey; much deserved.

That SVM GTR is something different from the rest - Love it!!

thanks guys, I was very surprised I never win anything. plus I really struggled to get off the line but after speaking to people running it seemed everyone one was struggling for grip to.

congrats on the win mate :) glad i wasnt the only one with traction issues!

cheers mate, loved your front bumper I've not seen one like that before. ye came sideways off the line a couple times. the queue's were a bit long for my liking good job I only paid for 4 runs.

Nicely done!! Some nice pics too... looks like a good day.

Severns GTR... a little OTT for my tastes, but great build full thread here - did this run down the drag strip??

cheers mate thanks for the linky. I didnt see it go down.

cheers mate, loved your front bumper I've not seen one like that before. ye came sideways off the line a couple times. the queue's were a bit long for my liking good job I only paid for 4 runs.

cheers mate thanks for the linky. I didnt see it go down.

Might not be finished then...

cheers dude, rather liked your car too! didnt realise it was you as the car looked different to the one in you display pic aha yeah i had that too, my starts were crap and the ques were longggg so only did 2 runs

of course even 850bhp will do late 9s but hes going to try for 1200 on race fuel.. btw all r35 gtr with only exhaust and remap will now creep into the tens if you can get a good 60ft..

lovely :) mine is getting ypipe and cobbs done on Friday :) dropping it off after a lunch time dyno run at SRR.

Great work Lee, what time did you do???? An improvement on suprapod?

no improvement on suprapod mate as the 60fts were so bad. got a 12.7417 at 121.89mph with a 2.4880 60ft (with passenger), a 12.7477 at 121.56mph with a 2.3640 60ft (with passenger), a 12.7925 at 117.96mph with a 2.4741 60ft (with passenger) and a 12.6823 at 119.80mph with a 2.4264 60ft (on my own). still with the r888's. have you run again since mate.

cheers dude, rather liked your car too! didnt realise it was you as the car looked different to the one in you display pic aha yeah i had that too, my starts were crap and the ques were longggg so only did 2 runs

thanks mate.

i liked looking at them pics. well done on the drag racing

cheers

Well done mate, great pics, wished I made it down there now

cheers. it rained for a couple mins and they had to dry the track but was fine the rest of the day until leaving time it rained again.

one thing that I dont quite understand it the e.t time difference on two different runs.

rt 60ft 330ft 1/8et e.t mph

+0.6910 2.4880 5.9432 8.6118 12.7417 121.89

+0.5972 2.4741 5.9932 8.6481 12.7925 117.96

why so much difference in the mph?

Intake temps most like higher on the second run, not sure on your ecu but mine pulls timimg over 50c.

Nice pictures, looks like that SVM car is going to be fast when finished, i remember them building fast cars back in my cosworth days 15 years ago.