The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra - 1993 - tt - uk - auto - blue

N-Mir

I don't think I've seen a picture of any of Ibrar's old/present supra's that hasn't made me want it!

Great looking car dude! GLWS :)

Thanks and I have to agree with you as my dad wants uncle ibrars new one but I told him its not for sale lol

My point here (i.e. the 2k-thing) being that people's minds will start drifting towards silly low bids if you don't post a price up.

I totally get what you mean ill defo have the price up by today evening but until then bidding starts at 50p! 50p anyone?

I can confirm this car is spotless, its garaged all the time and it only comes out in the summer. (Parked outside his dads shop) !! Someone buy it and drive it !

lol someone buy it and drive it, I will confirm that has been the case this summer, only did 600 odd miles since I got it taxed in april! Thanks for letting people know its been looked after :)

£10k is a realistic price for this, especially if you don't mind it going abroad. However, you're going to need to be more specific about the servicing done (when were oil/fluid changes done and what with)

I'm not having a go, only trying to help with the advert :)

£10k is a realistic price for this, especially if you don't mind it going abroad. However, you're going to need to be more specific about the servicing done (when were oil/fluid changes done and what with)

I'm not having a go, only trying to help with the advert :)

Don't worry I know all you guys are trying to help and any advice is more than welcome, even if you thought the car was too expensive for what it is or too cheap id rather people tell me about it than just letting me make a fool of myself. Common stuff like oil, oil filter, fuel filter done every year minus this year because I have only done 600 odd miles and oil is still clean and correct level. My dad gets it all sorted but he uses what my uncle recommended so no cheap nasty stuff. Depending on the price I agree with the buyer I might get all the work done to it so, pads, pipes, tyres, service to make sure everything mechanically is 100% when sold, mot has 6 months at the moment and I always keep the sheets that show what things need doing.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.