The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Supra - 1993 - tt - uk - auto - blue

N-Mir

Hello, I have decided to put my supra up for sale, mostly because I have owned it for around 3 years now and I don't have any major plans/project for it and I would much rather sell it on to someone who will first of all take care of it and invest money if they want to but obviously taking care of it would be more important to me. I have been driving it less and less and because of the awesome all year round weather we have in this country its parked up for 6 months of the year anyways. Am sure a lot of people hear this a lot but am not really too bothered if it sells or not because its such a nice car. If I get a reasonable offer I will let it go if not its in the garage for another winter and will be back out in the new year.

The car was originally sold from brand new from Newcastle Toyota main dealers in 1993 to a Mr Gains who also got extended warranty which expired 16/10/1998. The next owner was my uncle, Ibrar Jabbar who most of your guys and girls will know. He changed the car a fair bit including the colour which was originally silver and the engine was replaced which I knew but the reason was unknown so I asked my uncle who said he changed it because the water temps got a little high and suspected a cracked / warped head and swapped out the complete engine for a low mileage breaker that he had in at the time. My dad got the car around 2003/2004 and then he gave it to me a few years later.

The car has had colour changed, body kit all around, custom split rims, 6" titanium back box, 4" stainless steel all the way, Greddy intercooler, New radiator, Air filter, Dump valve, Greedy Turbo Pipes, Apexi Boost controller. Am sure theres some more work that has been done on the car but I got the car fully done and it was Uncle Ibrar who did 95% of it. Apart from regular oil changes the only thing I have done to the car was spend £1,500 on the sound system which does the job but I never wanted to shake peoples houses as I drove past. The last stamp I have in the service book was 2003 but as mentioned before I got it checked every year but off my dads mates and therefore never got any stamps. I have the original document holder with all the books, service, extended warranty, instruction book, mot and so on. I still have the spare wheel and tools in the boot.

The car has some bad points, the front bumper has some stone chips but thats normal I suppose. The plastic on the inside front left arch came off a while back and has not been replaced. The under tray also came off after a garage never replaced it back on properly and was not replaced. Both rear tyres need changing soon, Front to rear brake pipe slightly corroded, rear brake pads need changing soon, some of these bad points might be fixed depending on when the car sells because Ive heard it might take some time.

I would like offers in the region of £10,000. Would consider part ex depending on what you have to trade, straight swap or cash if your cars worth less. But I also don't mind if your car is a lot more expensive than mine and would obviously give cash to make up the difference.

If I have missed anything off or you have anymore questions please ask. Oh and how do I upload pictures because it kept on failing?

Thank you

Think you missed the price ;)

To upload the photo's just go to a photo holding site like - http://photobucket.com/

Once you upload the image, you then click on the image & on the right hand side where it says "share" click on the "IMG Code" link & that then creates a link which can be used on a web forums like this. You then paste this into the forum & Ibrar's your uncle. :)

Here is an example:

This is how it will come out if you remove the *and the wording in between*.

Ah thank god, was gonna chuck the laptop if it didn't work. Thanks for confirming, I never put a price on because I don't know what to ask, didn't want to put my price down and be laughed at :( I just want you guys to say this is how much you should ask for if you want a quick sale and this is how much you should ask for if your not in a hurry.

Stunning car, I might have to start making plans to rob a bank. Good luck with the sale.

I don't mind where you get the money from lol thanks

I have no idea, I just remember going to visit uncle Ibrar a while back when he owned it and I saw a supra engine in his garage, am sure he said he put a new engine in it but not sure why. Hopefully if you ask him he might let you know, everything is perfect apart from what I mentioned and I also forgot to say theres 2 or 3 spots of darker blue on the rear of the car about the size of a 50p I think someone might a spilt some fluid on it, you can kinda see the mark in one of the pictures.

If you do find out could you post it here please unless you want me to ask him? I lost my phone so can't call him and can only PM him on here.

Thanks

I think you need to be carefull how you word your advert, if your not sure then i'd ask Ibrar

exactly what he did regarding the engine, turbo's etc then write your advert accordingly.

GLWTS

Dunk, I think you was with me on the way to Santa Pod water temps got a little high, a week later I suspected a cracked / warped head and swapped out the complete engine as I had a low mileage breaker in at the time.

Nadeem you have PM.

Thanks Patrik, PM me with your offer and we can take it from there if you want, otherwise I will defo post a price but once I get reply from all the people I asked so hope you don't mind waiting.

Thanks caseys, hopefully it wont come to that.

Got the message uncle PM back, thanks for the post.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.