The mkiv Supra Owners Club

twin turbo manual 6 speed supra mk 4 1994 £5500 ono offers ???

Guest bradoz88

Guest bradoz88

this is the sale of my toyota supra tt6 mk4 the car has around 66,000 miles on the clock

the car is in need of some body work and could do with a re spray hence the price .

i have just had a pdr technition on the car who has removed all of the little dents in the car ie door dents

as said the car would idealy have a respray !

there is a crack in the rear bumper lip above the exhaust and also in the drivers side side skirt

the car starts runs and drives in good order with no problems aparent at all

the car was serviced on satday buy the machanic where i work and had full set of plugs oil oil filter and fuel filter oil was changed using forte engine oil flush and protect treatments

the only things he comented on weas that i need 6 new coil pack plugs (the plastick case that the wires go into ) which i will purcase, and also that the power steering pump whines a bit when cold also the auxhillary belt has frayed a bit ( i have a new belt to go with the car )

just had a new battery also

i have a new cambelt and auxillary belts and tentioners to go with the car and de cat pipe!

the car has a stainless cat back exhaust fitted un aware of which make

the car has 2 dented pannels the drivers wing and the passangers door i have 2 new pannels to replace the dented 2 (the 2 dented panels are easaly repairable but i wanted to replace them to avoid having filler in the car.

car has also 11 months mot but no tax !

the reason for sale is my inshurance has gone through the roof and now my work policy will not cover imports.

there is a japaniese service book with the car

the car is hpi clear

so in a nut shell the car is sound just needs a respray and possibly a powersteering pump at worse. the wheels could do with a refurb but in my view if its painted i was going to get a new set so would imagen thats what most people would do ?

the car pulls through the gears with no smoke knocks or bangs

there is also a g reedy turbo timer fitted

i have priced the car at £5500 but i will listen to any genuine offer

the car is what it is and i have listed every thing that i am aware of on the car

would make a perfect winter prodject for some 1 or perfect for a track or drift car

car is located in hertfordshire

i can email more pictures across if needed

cheers brad

Guest bradoz88

My dad helped me out with the money wich needs to be payed back and now with not being able to Inshore the car scemes pointless letting it sit there doing nothing

Guest bradoz88
How many for sale threads has this car had now? four is it?

I tried every thing I can to be able to keep it that's why I've been so reluctant with the advert but I can't now it's got to go I do not want to sell it it's more now that I have to

Guest bradoz88

Any 1 is welcome to come inspect the car and view it I have nuffing to hide if people want to slate they can crack on all I can say is grow up !

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.