The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Ex Show winning TT Supra (Auto)- Lambo Yellow!

Arron

SOLD>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Further details listed on another great free site! http://www.thevehiclesite.co.uk/cars/1-3601

UPDATE: now running parallel turbo's! fantastic mod!!

The tt engine came from a previous Supra of mine which only had 55,000 kilometres on the clock! I've barely done another 1000 miles.

I'm only selling her as I now have 5 lovely kids!! and this is my fourth tt.... I need to grow up and drive the seven seater more often! (Says the Mrs lol):blink:

Some of the pics below show her with different sets of wheels on, currently she's sitting on Black 19" Jade R's which I must admit don't do much justice! Nevertheless, she's def capable of being lowered (at no cost) and wheels changed to suite the buyer...Also listed on http://www.thevehiclesite.co.uk/cars/1-3601

Only looking for £7495 o.v.n.o

Mobile Number: 0777 193 2856 Arron,(Live in Essex)

If you want to contact me I'd prefer a phone call or text please.

GLWS, it's stunning :)

is this right btw?

Yes, car not been on dyno but engine is from my other supra which did dyno at 409 rwhp and that was without the Sard ECU. So at least it is 409rwhp if not more in this car. If feels so much faster for sure since the ECU was put in.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Bump, just to let you know this is the only car in my life which I've taken off from sale. I just love the SUPRA!!!!!! Dense air is all that's needed to make me fall in love with the Supra!! ;-) too nice to sell. Some could have had a real bagain but hey she might be back up for sale in summer!

• 4 months later...

Car looks great fella, I am not usually a fan of yellow cars unless they are a lambo ect but you have pulled off your's really well. GLWS but you wont need that as I am certain this will be snapped up sharpish.

Any chance of a weekly payment plan ;)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.