The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Gloss Black GZ Auto TT - Fantastic Near OEM Car

optim8

Welcome to the very reluctant sale of my 1995 Supra. It was imported in 2006 and being the top of the range model at the time this car has Full Black Leather with Grey Carpets & Thick Pile Mats, Cruise Control, Power Steering, Air Conditioning, Traction Control, Limited Slip Diff, Electric Windows, Remote Central Locking & Cat 1 Immobiliser/Alarm fitted when it entered the UK.

Other features include:

- Taxed & MOT till July 2012

- £4.5k Stock Engine Rebuild at 108k (now 116k) including new Bearings, Rings, Shims, Crank Shells, Gaskets, etc..

- Silicone Hoses

- Full UK Service History

- Japanese Service Record (if you can decipher it!!)

- New Pioneer MP3 Stereo with separate Amp and Sub

- ASA 18 inch, 3 piece Alloys (Stock alloys also included)

- Factory Fit Four Pot UK Spec Brakes, Braided Hoses, New OEM Discs, CW Fast Road Pads and Semi Racing Fluids

- New HSD Coilovers with 16 Stage damping adjustment, bought and fitted this year (Stock shocks also available)

- Stock Fit K&N Air Filter

- Iridium plugs

- New Stainless Steel Exhaust.

- HPI Clear(Certificate to prove)

Due to finances I am sadly putting up for sale my beloved Supra after 2.5 years of ownership. I'm an absolute car nut and have spent many hours improving on the already amazing condition of this car. I'm very much into the stock look and other than the wheels I feel the car is very much achieving this. There is no rust to any of the body panels and the underneath was cleaned and repainted last year. The engine bay was cleaned when the engine was out and the engine and ancillaries are equally clean.

The interior is also in fantastic condition with no apparent wear to any of the seats. The only noticeable wear is around the window controls on the drivers door and a few small marks around the dash it's self.

The car it's self runs like an absolute dream, always starts first time and both turbos spool perfectly. The engine was dynoed at the stock 320bhp after it's rebuild which is included in all the paperwork I have with the car. The paperwork also includes the receipts for the thousands I have spent since buying the the car. It's also always garaged with a dust cover.

I know how daunting it can be when buying these sorts of cars and the unknown problems that may be hiding under a shiny exterior but I can honestly say who ever buys this car will not be disappointed with their investment. Please see some other cars before coming to see mine so you can fully appreciate it.

The car stands me in at about £12k but obviously I won't get anywhere near that so I plucking for £SOLD. :(

Anything else please feel free to contact me via my profile or this thread. Thanks for looking :)

Photos can be viewed at: http://photobucket.com/optim8

http://www.testpilot.co.uk/supra/outside1.jpg

THE SMALL PRINT!

Serious buyers only please, so No Tyre Kickers, Canvassers or Con Artists! The car will only be released once funds are cleared. Prior arrangements will be need to be in place if you wish to test drive, including proof of insurance cover.

hi!

black cars is the "insert word to your liking". love them.

the car looks nice and shiny but i still have to ask, does it (if you look realllly close) any rust or begining to rust around the back window seal as this is a common supra thing (had it on 2 previous cars myself) but maybe if its been garaged it dont start?.

also who did the engine rebuild and would you be willing to scan the recipt and send to me so i can see exactly whats been done and by who. was the turbos replaced to?

do you still have the both cats in? (on the exhaust)

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.