The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Dudes big sell off !!!! All parts must go

dude

Just a refresher of parts I have left over

Weld 15" drag wheels with 3 sets of drag radials 320/50/15, 1 set brand new £800

Crankcase breather system £350

8 gallon fuel cell aeromotive pro pump and -12 feed, -8 return with filter £800

CO2 FMIC cooler with 3 bottles £300

AEM uego guage £120

HKS EGT guage all complete £130

Pair Corbeau kevlar buckets with alloy mounts £400

Full race manifold T6 with new 44mm tial gates and Borg Warner airworks turbo from Mike turbo (ran a 7 in The Daywalker) will fit with alternator/pas etc good for 1400hp £3000

6 speed conversion with UK 6 speed diff £2600 with J spec diff £2400

6 speed bodyshell with tagged Andy Robinson cage to 8.5 1/4 miles with full flocked int,black headliner and carpet and all bodypanels, 1 year MOT £2500

set of SSR DeColte road wheels and tires and alloy nuts £1000

Steering wheel and hub with horn and 3 other buttons for line lock and nos etc. £100

HKS racing BOV £200

Luke 3" grey harness 5 point £60

car.jpg

so much stuff, so little money - good prices there John ... will have to work out a payment plan over a few years for the 6spd and Welds!! :D

Well we were looking for a Brolly girl for the race car meetings, do you have any hot pants.

so much stuff, so little money - good prices there John ... will have to work out a payment plan over a few years for the 6spd and Welds!! :D

If we're talking payment plans, Fitzy's First ;) Or alternatively James, you buy it fit it all and then give me your car free of charge....I thank you

if only you had the shell for sale in a few weeks i'd rip your arm off for it as if i'm right about what a 8.5 robson cage is then its exactly what i need and i'd just re-shell most of my parts and sell my supra as a 612hp play thing it is! DAMN!!!!

if only you had the shell for sale in a few weeks i'd rip your arm off for it as if i'm right about what a 8.5 robson cage is then its exactly what i need and i'd just re-shell most of my parts and sell my supra as a 612hp play thing it is! DAMN!!!!

Dude im in no hurry so a deposit secures and you can pay the balance whenever you want, its in storage,if you want pics of the cage I have plenty, I asked for it to be not too intrusive !!!! All heater and AC is still behind dash and the matrix is brand new, the flocked interior would be around £800 the shell is rolling as well so easy to move around.

Dude im in no hurry so a deposit secures and you can pay the balance whenever you want, its in storage,if you want pics of the cage I have plenty, I asked for it to be not too intrusive !!!! All heater and AC is still behind dash and the matrix is brand new, the flocked interior would be around £800 the shell is rolling as well so easy to move around.

Can you send me pics of the cage and how much of a deposit you would be after? also what kind of stowage is it in? is it something i could pay per month for and leave it untill my supra sells or do you have it stored in your own shed/warehouse etc?

Can you send me pics of the cage and how much of a deposit you would be after? also what kind of stowage is it in? is it something i could pay per month for and leave it untill my supra sells or do you have it stored in your own shed/warehouse etc?

The car can be stored as long as you want, if you want the car I will sort the storage out, let me have your e.mail and ill send some pics.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. You might also be interested in our Guidelines, Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.