The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Conspiracy theory

dude

Lol its not about brain cells it's about the bank balance ;), when you decide to upgrade to sometimg more than an old Toyota that's crying for fully forged bottom end then talk about brain cells :).

I hate old Toyotas. They are so common. It's a good job I have loads of money, this must make me better than people around me?

Well like they say rich people are brainy people, Scott you think you are always correct and you think your above everyone. My dad is probably more thick then you, but his bank balance probably makes you look small :). Maybe I could go on about my brother the amount of cars he has and money yet he is actually younger then you :). So carry on being smart you will never be rich ;).

Be careful as you may contradict yourself shortly..!!

Lol im using my iPhone i did not bother reading all that but maybe you should spend more time with your family then posting on here? As for your information I have a very good job and I'm well paid :).

Are you talking about money again?

Nah they are old, iv seen more thick people who are rich around my area ;).

Bingo..!! I though the clever people were rich people a minute ago.

Sorry Jazz, after 5 years of being on this board I never realised how shallow you are. Scott M has tied you in knots without even trying. Time to step away from the keyboard and go back to counting your money..!!

H.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2.6 trillion is approximately 1/6th of the USAs total GDP. Do you honestly beleive they could 'misplace' that?

As for the towers collapsing the way they did; not being a structural engineer, I couldn't tell you the precise reason (as I suspect your YouTube experts can't) however, if you were designing the tallest buildings in the world, wouldn't you engineer them so that if they did fall, they would collapse inwards and not all over much of New York?!

Even if they were demolished, it seems more reasonable that it was done for safety reasons, rather than the whole thing being planned by the US government.

If you want to debate evil, it's the extremist Muslim perpetrators of the plot, and the regimes (both political and Religious) that they come from. Some of the things I read about these areas of the world are shocking, such as being taxed for not being a Muslim, and conforming to the system.

Other things include:

- trying to change religions can result in your death!

- Women aren't even allowed to drive cars in Saudi Arabia

- Men are allowed to have Many wives (not sure why you'd want to anyway :D )

- it's frowned upon to NOT reproduce as much as possible, and the use of contraception can result in reprisals

Many try to find every fault with western civilisation, but the flaws in these Asian and Middle eastern counties are plain to see! That's what we fight for in the Middle east.

I hate old Toyotas. They are so common. It's a good job I have loads of money, this must make me better than people around me?

Be careful as you may contradict yourself shortly..!!

Are you talking about money again?

Bingo..!! I though the clever people were rich people a minute ago.

Sorry Jazz, after 5 years of being on this board I never realised how shallow you are. Scott M has tied you in knots without even trying. Time to step away from the keyboard and go back to counting your money..!!

H.

Errrrm nope, because I'm still me and I'm proud :).

Can we stop with the playground chatter and get back to the original (flawed) point?

Flawed?? :D hahaha

You misunderstood my point Rob. I did not mean just one guy had died since 9/11. Many witnesses who had seen or disputed things have died in funny circumstances not just the WTC 7 guy.

Im open to all views thats why I have been looking at this since 2005. :)

Have not really kept up with thread Rob as anybody with a different view from what the mainstream media feed you just gets labeled a nutjob. Havent seen what people have been saying on the Pentagon but here are some FACTS...... you like facts :)

FACTS on Pentagon

Probably the most guarded building on the planet: FACT

No CCTV footage of the plane apparently exists :FACT (has dome CCTV all the way round) - Show me some if Im wrong

Has Missile defense system to fire upon approaching aircraft (not fired) :FACT (see 2nd video)

Airline and Military pilots have stated the manouvure was impossible: FACT

No scarring on the lawn upto the hit zone : FACT

The Building was complete until it collasped some time after the impact of the "object" :FACT

[video=youtube;-bR-k96laOI]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q5WyrkGPCYA&feature=related

Flawed?? :D hahaha

You misunderstood my point Rob. I did not mean just one guy had died since 9/11. Many witnesses who had seen or disputed things have died in funny circumstances not just the WTC 7 guy.

Im open to all views thats why I have been looking at this since 2005. :)

Have not really kept up with thread Rob as anybody with a different view from what the mainstream media feed you just gets labeled a nutjob. Havent seen what people have been saying on the Pentagon but here are some FACTS...... you like facts :)

FACTS on Pentagon

Probably the most guarded building on the planet: FACT

No CCTV footage of the plane apparently exists :FACT - Show me some if Im wrong

Airline and Military pilots have stated the manouvure was impossible: FACT

No scarring on the lawn upto the hit zone : FACT

The Building was complete until it collasped some time after the impact of the "object" :FACT

Probably the most guarded building on the planet: FACT Well, maybe, but lots of sentries can't stop a plane flying in, and we've already seen plenty of testimony as to why it was so difficult to get fighters airborne and directed to identified targets.

No CCTV footage of the plane apparently exists :FACT - Show me some if Im wrong I don't doubt lots of CCTV exists, but the FBI have chosen not to reveal it. Maybe thats because its a plane hitting a top secret building. The one bit that is released is only two frames and shows nothing of value, but there is plenty of testimony from witnesses on the ground and in the air who saw the plane hit.

Airline and Military pilots have stated the manouvure was impossible: FACT Fact that its impossible or that some pilots say its impossible. There are lots of people pn the ground who say they saw the plane, policemen and there is the C130 pilot who described in detail the manouvere he witnessed dead ahead of his cockpit.

No scarring on the lawn upto the hit zone : FACT Not a fact at all. I've seen lots of film and photos of the damage caused on the run-in.

The Building was complete until it collasped some time after the impact of the "object" :FACT As above, nonsense. There was a huge gaping hole in the front facade, littered with debris from the building and the plane.

ITV player is down at the moment, as I was going to link to the TV prog "9/11, the day that changed the world" aired last week. There was clear footage of the massive void caused by the jet hitting, billowing smoke, and then later the roof collapses in. The hole goes all the way through the outer "ring" into the first inner courtyard.

And by "huge" I mean the whole wall full height and more than that distance wide.