The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Conspiracy theory

dude

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And what's wrong with working for your family exactly?

Depends on the context, if you can't differentiate here then I'm not going to be the best one to explain it :)

Edit: I'll give an example though. I have an acquaintance, a pub friendly, that gets paid £20 per hour by his father to deliver takeaway meals. Meanwhile his mate who does the same job gets petrol money and tips.

You weren't complaining at the time :(

By the way, the bush is due another trimming.

I know I wasn't. It's simply because I'm two-faced. Which works well for me :D

And is this Black Op's code for activating the sleepers' assasination programme for an ex US President?

Or perhaps a lady friend need some ajustments around her ladies area?

I know I wasn't. It's simply because I'm two-faced. Which works well for me :D

And is this Black Op's code for the activating the sleepers' assasination programme for an ex US President?

Or perhaps a lady friend need some ajustments around her ladies area?

I'll let you decide..... I'll watch the news with bated breath.

I'll also be watching the door with a baseball bat :D

Depends on the context, if you can't differentiate here then I'm not going to be the best one to explain it :)

Edit: I'll give an example though. I have an acquaintance, a pub friendly, that gets paid £20 per hour by his father to deliver takeaway meals. Meanwhile his mate who does the same job gets petrol money and tips.

My experience of working for the family was working my way up through the company, while having a much harder time of it than others due to the family connection, and working 60 hour weeks for certainly the last 3 years of it. I was paid a lot in the end, though not really considering the hours I was doing.

So as long as you can differentiate, that's fine :)

My experience of working for the family was working my way up through the company, while having a much harder time of it than others due to the family connection, and working 60 hour weeks for certainly the last 3 years of it. I was paid a lot in the end, though not really considering the hours I was doing.

So as long as you can differentiate, that's fine :)

One of the guys I went to college with (day release) was in a similar situation. His Father owned an Engineering company and he did an apprenticeship. Had a bit of a harder time due to who he was but he went through the same training and work that everyone else did at the end of the day. He worked for his Father though, not Daddy.... and that's the difference ;)

Well like they say rich people are brainy people, Scott you think you are always correct and you think your above everyone. My dad is probably more thick then you, but his bank balance probably makes you look small :). Maybe I could go on about my brother the amount of cars he has and money yet he is actually younger then you :). So carry on being smart you will never be rich ;).

Talking about money Jazz, I thought you should listen to this. ;)

3y7ah7a6BmQ

Ok one for the De-Bunkers out there :D

September 10th 2001:

Donald Rumsfeld states to congress that the Department of Defense cannot account for 2.3 trillion dollars of spending. 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS!!! Thats alot of cash

September 11th - Washington:

The newly refurbished section of the pentagon is hit by an object. It destroyed certain offices one of which was the department that would be looking for this missing money.

September 11th NYC:

The only other place holding computer files that could discover where the missing cash was, was in NYC. It was located at WTC 7 (Soloman Building). Oh dear that building just fell to the ground at 5:20pm

So I guess all you de-bunkers out there will just say.... oh yes co-incidence..yeah right

Spot on from Anthony Lawson too

Yes. I presented a reasonable description of why the main towers fell, and also refuted your assumption that the structural engineer guy who claimed WTC7 was a controlled demolition was assasinated. So far, no one has countered those but isntead changed subjects to the Pentagon and the actual collapse of WTC7.

That's a classic technique of conspiracists ( i just made that word up, I think) to avoid having to face facts.

Liking how this thread has stayed on topic.

Scott loving your work Sir, I must enrole on the next course your hosting.

Back on topic.

After Reading the first few pages of this thread and watching videos that I have never seen before I am starting to have a few doubts now whether it is a cover up.

Ok one for the De-Bunkers out there :D

September 10th 2001:

Donald Rumsfeld states to congress that the Department of Defense cannot account for 2.3 trillion dollars of spending. 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS!!! Thats alot of cash

September 11th - Washington:

The newly refurbished section of the pentagon is hit by an object. It destroyed certain offices one of which was the department that would be looking for this missing money.

September 11th NYC:

The only other place holding computer files that could discover where the missing cash was, was in NYC. It was located at WTC 7 (Soloman Building). Oh dear that building just fell to the ground at 5:20pm

So I guess all you de-bunkers out there will just say.... oh yes co-incidence..yeah right

Do you have any more details about Donald Rumsfeld's announcement of the missing trillions? It sounds like it was an announcement of defence equipment that couldn't be accounted for, probably over the timespan of several years. It is an awful lot of money but if the government was attempting a cover-up, would it not have been better to cause the destruction of WTC7 and parts of the Pentagon before Rumsfeld made the announcement. Then, the chances are that Rumsfeld wouldn't have had to make any announcement at all: everyone would have had other things on their mind. Even if he had had to have made the announcement, the day(s) after 9/11 would have been a very "good time to bury bad news".

You claim that one of the offices destroyed in the Pentagon was the one that would have been investigating the missing trillions: is that a guess or do you have evidence? I suspect that such an investigation wouldn't have been confined to a single office or offices. The missing cash/kit is probably spread over several campaigns (Iraq, Afghanistan, the various western Africa interventions, etc as well as homeland service).

The actual answers of where the missing trillions are, are very likely hidden in hundreds of thousands of accounting spreadsheets and equipment sign-out chits, and would need a large forensic accounting effort to uncover even some of them. This type of information doesn't usually exist in one place. It'll be strewn all over the entire US military infrastructure, from the Pentagon to Pearl Harbor, and operational HQs all over the world.

The video skirts round the issue of the different ways in which a fire can destroy a building. It only describes how buildings brought down by controlled demolitions appear.