The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Conspiracy theory

dude

Our goverments dont send out suicide bombers to kill civi's or start a modern war in the name of religon, and i dont fear bombers because the Brits have lived with this threat for the past 40+ years (I.R.A etc) so they will have to do better than that. Seems to me these people are more affraid of the free world because they will lose there religous/control power base

Obviously not, they carpet bomb killing everyone and everything in sight first and then send in the troops to finish off anyone and everyone that they believe is a threat is fully justified? Shoot first and ask questions later. People that they do decide to take alive and then imprisoned in a remote state for years or how about send some out to other African countries to be tortured and when we dont need those roque states, invade them and destroy their infrastructure causing a humanitarian nightmare.

What about the lasting effects of all the weapons they have used in Iraq - the several hundred thousands of kids being born with disabilities....

What goes round comes round.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know, like stated he knows more then you think, makes sense if you think logically where there is oil there is war, simples :). Look at the state of Iraq now, they have no helped rebuild that country like they stated, more people including soldiers are being killed.

I know, like stated he knows more then you think, makes sense if you think logically where there is oil there is war, simples :). Look at the state of Iraq now, they have no helped rebuild that country like they stated, more people including soldiers are being killed.

Erm, no mate. You're lying. Quite blindly too. There is no way on earth a person educated to the level required to work at N.A.S.A, in fact educated to the level to stack shelves in the co-op, would make ridiculous statements like that.

You carry on with your fantasy though :)

Ps: You need to be married to have a father in law ;)

I have no need to lie, beleive me or not like i stated he worked for NASA spy satellites he left so he could spend more time with his family.

Your need is to make your idiotic statements more plausible. Since I have been on this forum you have always needed to back things you say up with references to other people. Your father, your "girlfriend", your "Father in law", etc.

Trust me mate, you have every need to lie. The trouble is that the lies you tell are so ridiculous that noone can possibly believe them. What is your "father in laws" country of origin, what area in NASA did he work in and what company is he currently working for?

I told you lol he worked for NASA spy satellites, look seeing as your nerves are getting wound up take a chill pill I will ask my partner as she knows more about her father. Iv only met her dad 4th time and I'm slowling getting to know him, I will back my remarks with evidence just so you know even though I come across as stupid, Im telling the truth :).

I told you lol he worked for NASA spy satellites, look seeing as your nerves are getting wound up take a chill pill I will ask my partner as she knows more about her father. Iv only met her dad 4th time and I'm slowling getting to know him, I will back my remarks with evidence just so you know even though I come across as stupid, Im telling the truth :).

You go for it, however, I just spoke to the Archangel Gabriel and he says your lying.

Ohhhhhh lol so you beleive in Angels :) I see you must have some faith ask Michael instead, I will ask my partner when il see her.

If you believe i'm telling the truth then hell yeah, I've got all the boys round for a poker game. Michael is up draining the lizard at the moment. I'll check with him when he gets back.

Obviously not, they carpet bomb killing everyone and everything in sight first and then send in the troops to finish off anyone and everyone that they believe is a threat is fully justified? Shoot first and ask questions later. People that they do decide to take alive and then imprisoned in a remote state for years or how about send some out to other African countries to be tortured and when we dont need those roque states, invade them and destroy their infrastructure causing a humanitarian nightmare.

What about the lasting effects of all the weapons they have used in Iraq - the several hundred thousands of kids being born with disabilities....

What goes round comes round.

more info please ie : last case of carpet bombing, what weapons have left lasting effect in Iraq, other than the current war what other countries have been invaded? be specific please. Please keep answers current as everything up to and including Vietnam counts as history.