The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Conspiracy theory

dude

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lots of simularities to 9/11 - one of which is.........

9/11 - NORAD were running a drill on the morning of 9/11 in which they place fake planes (ghosts) on the radar screens to recreate a scenario of Hi-jacked airliners in US airspace. When the FAA stated to NORAD that there was hi-jackings in progress NORAD thought it was "part of the drill"

7/7 - A drill was being carried out that same morning where bombs were set off on tube trains and a bus at the exact locations where the explosions occured! Stated by the leader of the Crisis Management team running the drill at the time, one Peter Powers.

9/11 - 7/7 both inside black op's

Don't underestimated people Ricky, close to a million people have died in Iraq/Afghanistan, not to mention 5,000 or so soldiers. You just need to look at history to see that people in power don't worry about people.

Kill 1 person and you are a murderer, kill a million and you are conquerer !!!!!

Kill 1 person and you are a murderer, kill a million and you are conquerer !!!!!

Cliffhanger 1993 :D

Oh its David Shayler. Entirely trustworthy then.

Apparently Morgan Freeman really likes penguins too.

Just like its trustworthy to believe there was NO CCtv footage of any of the so called bombers on the tube lines and there was NO CCtv on the number 30 bus, in fact there was no moving footage of the men at all!

I know you love me jazz :D

Oh no he di' ent!

Personally I dont believe the US government would rig the buildings with explosives however the whole falling mass thing doest sit right with me

The US and other govts are capable of anything to further their cause, destroying their own landmark and killing 3000 people in the process is just collateral damage in the larger scheme of things.

What I don't get is how Bin Laden sent out his video saying how this successful strike was retaliation for western attacks on his children (or something). Unless you're claiming the US gov. rang him up and said "is it alright if we start blowing ourselves up so we can get the US people behind our war? If you could claim you did it that would be great.".

This is a bit of a hypocritical post, because I think that youtube clips have been a major cause of propagating nonsensical ideas about 9/11, and here I am posting a link to the same medium.

However, I thought it was good that someone took the trouble to spend 90 minutes looking at the science behind some of the conspiracy theory claims. I think it's pretty telling about the quality of the 9/11 'debate' that the first episode has had just 90 views :). Unless it's because of the worst theme song ever.

Personally, I'm not that interested in the physics behind the WTC event, because there are plenty of other factors that convince me that alternative accounts of 9/11 are untrue without even getting into the science. But it's good to see an engineer putting the other point of view when there seem to be a gazillion youtube clips claiming buildings can't collapse like that, etc, etc.

What I don't get is how Bin Laden sent out his video saying how this successful strike was retaliation for western attacks on his children (or something). Unless you're claiming the US gov. rang him up and said "is it alright if we start blowing ourselves up so we can get the US people behind our war? If you could claim you did it that would be great.".

I wouldn't be surprised, the CIA have actually worked with him before (no, I am not joking).

What I would like to know is that as soon as the attacks happen, Bin Laden's face was spread all over the news. Yet no one knew that he was going to attack but soon as the attack happened they already stated it was Bin Laden.