The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Conspiracy theory

dude

You are greatly mistaken and highly prejudicial.

Did you go through the links I posted?

Yes i did go through the links, thats War! your starting to sound like the I.R.A. when ever they got cought & shot they complained. Dont play the racist card because to be honest i find your comments racist and insulting to my way of life & my people

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ah, a copy clip repeated spelling error, and a rough one at that. Fundamentalism, is of course what I meant to type.

Trouble with Blair is, he went all Catholic towards the end, maybe he thinks he can gain admission to his heaven if he absolves his sins. Mind you, the US did eventually knock off Bin Laden, but I suspect the Taliban is so widespread it won't really stop them perpetrating more of their own version of the truth.

But I agree of course, my spelling mistake means the argument I raised is of course, groundless, sorry to have wasted your time.

Yes i did go through the links, thats War!

Just like that, two words, "that's war" - easy isn't it from your cosy home in sunny Essex.

your starting to sound the I.R.A. when ever they got cought & shot they complained.

Dont follow the comparison, perhaps you can shed some light.

Dont play the racist card because to be honest i find your comments racist and insulting to my way of life & my people

You need to read your comment again, it was you that was being prejudicial (unless you don't understand the meaning of the word).

By all means, try and persist with your feeble attempts at character assassination, I am more than up for it as it is hardly a challenge :)

Its a great way to go off topic and try and get the thread locked, perhaps that is your motive from the start.

Ah, a copy clip repeated spelling error, and a rough one at that. Fundamentalism, is of course what I meant to type.

Trouble with Blair is, he went all Catholic towards the end, maybe he thinks he can gain admission to his heaven if he absolves his sins. Mind you, the US did eventually knock off Bin Laden, but I suspect the Taliban is so widespread it won't really stop them perpetrating more of their own version of the truth.

But I agree of course, my spelling mistake means the argument I raised is of course, groundless, sorry to have wasted your time.

Not only did I respond back to your post but I was also trying to be helpful by offering some linguistic advice. Its a shame that my generosity is not appreciated

:)

Although it is wandering far from topic, I should also point out christian fundamentalism has caused a lot of horrific terrorism too, Oklahoma, the recent Norway shootings and of course the Holocaust.

Its all religions fault, in my opinion. Now if Blair and Bush want to use those outrages as an excuse to slip into Iraq and topple Saddamn so that we can continue to get cheaper oil, I don't have a real problem with that. That's what political leaders do, safeguard the long term interests of their countries.

lots of simularities to 9/11 - one of which is.........

9/11 - NORAD were running a drill on the morning of 9/11 in which they place fake planes (ghosts) on the radar screens to recreate a scenario of Hi-jacked airliners in US airspace. When the FAA stated to NORAD that there was hi-jackings in progress NORAD thought it was "part of the drill"

7/7 - A drill was being carried out that same morning where bombs were set off on tube trains and a bus at the exact locations where the explosions occured! Stated by the leader of the Crisis Management team running the drill at the time, one Peter Powers.

9/11 - 7/7 both inside black op's

another good post Scotty - wasnt aware of that 7/7 co-incidence.

Just like that, two words, "that's war" - easy isn't it from your cosy home in sunny Essex.

Dont follow the comparison, perhaps you can shed some light.

You need to read your comment again, it was you that was being prejudicial (unless you don't understand the meaning of the word).

By all means, try and persist with your feeble attempts at character assassination, I am more than up for it as it is hardly a challenge :)

Its a great way to go off topic and try and get the thread locked, perhaps that is your motive from the start.

In answer to your 1st comment, Essex! not sunny at the moment;) and i have done my time for queen & country.

do some research i am sure you will find Gibralter, amongest others.

Didnt feel i was attacking your character, just trying to understand where you are coming from?

Most people just look at Oranges and see apples imi :)

Perhaps like us they do see Oranges too however as they are coerced into believing that they should see apples - they refuse to see anything else let alone an orange.

Perhaps we can base this entire analogy on fruit :)

Although it is wandering far from topic, I should also point out christian fundamentalism has caused a lot of horrific terrorism too, Oklahoma, the recent Norway shootings and of course the Holocaust.

Its all religions fault, in my opinion. Now if Blair and Bush want to use those outrages as an excuse to slip into Iraq and topple Saddamn so that we can continue to get cheaper oil, I don't have a real problem with that. That's what political leaders do, safeguard the long term interests of their countries.

I have said this before (perhaps in a different thread), If it wasn't religion they would find another excuse (example - freedom & democracy as in Tunisia, Egypt, Libya).

I find it highly barbaric and inhumane to justify the destruction of other cities, countries & the killing of innocent people as a means to further a countries resource and political interest; whilst playing a humanitarian card to coerce support from their populous is plain hypocrisy.

So the U.S.A is the root of all evil?

No. Like all countries, there are some bad eggs, but generally their actions/policies are spot on.

Ie:

The manhattan project/Hiroshima/Nagasaki: The US, Uk and Canada kill hundreds of thousands of Japanese. Short term, they saved millions of lives doing so (on all sides) long term, it has probably been the single most significant contribution to world peace in all of history. The risk of Nuclear Armageddon has enforced almost 70 years without all out war.

If anyone wants to comment on NATO forces killing masses of civilians in the middle east, remember that it is the terrorists that use the civilians as shields. We do not make them hide amongst the general population.

Extremist Islam is the largest current threat to the world IMO, the way that millions of people are controlled by a religion that is either inherently evil or twisted in such a way that it is used to that effect is completely wrong. I'm glad that countries such as the US aren't afraid to stand up to it.

Can I believe that the US would murder thousands of it's own citizens? No (however, if you'd like to show me a precedent, I might be swayed) can I believe that terrorists attacked the US, because they hate the liberty that the west has fought so hard for? Yes, absolutely.

If you want examples of evil regimes, look at the countries the US and her allies, including us, are fighting.

....the way that millions of people are controlled by a religion that is either inherently evil or twisted in such a way that it is used to that effect is completely wrong. I'm glad that countries such as the US aren't afraid to stand up to it.

Oops, sorry. I misread that and thought you were referring to Catholicism.

The Holocaust was nothing to do with Christianity. Hitler was a Christian, but only used the Christian coin to rally support. His hatred of the Jews lay with their apparent betrayal of Germany at the end of the first world war, and their grip of Germany's economy in the following years.

Oops, sorry. I misread that and thought you were referring to Catholicism.

Catholicism has very little hold in the England now. If A catholic wants to change religion, their friends/family might have a problem with it, but they are still free to do so. In some of the aisian/middle eastern countries, you can be killed for doing so, justified apparently by Shiria law.

Extremist Islam is the largest current threat to the world IMO, the way that millions of people are controlled by a religion that is either inherently evil or twisted in such a way that it is used to that effect is completely wrong. I'm glad that countries such as the US aren't afraid to stand up to it.

OR

The neo-conservative movement is the largest current threat to world peace, the way that millions of people around the world are coerced into believing that they are somehow targets for their way of life is completely wrong and that the illegal invasions, effectively terrorism that these Govts are instigating is wholly barbaric, inhumane & unacceptable. I'm glad that there are people out there around that world (inc the west) that are not afraid to stand up and question this evil movement.

No. Like all countries, there are some bad eggs, but generally their actions/policies are spot on.

Ie:

The manhattan project/Hiroshima/Nagasaki: The US, Uk and Canada kill hundreds of thousands of Japanese. Short term, they saved millions of lives doing so (on all sides) long term, it has probably been the single most significant contribution to world peace in all of history. The risk of Nuclear Armageddon has enforced almost 70 years without all out war.

If anyone wants to comment on NATO forces killing masses of civilians in the middle east, remember that it is the terrorists that use the civilians as shields. We do not make them hide amongst the general population.

Can I believe that the US would murder thousands of it's own citizens? No (however, if you'd like to show me a precedent, I might be swayed) can I believe that terrorists attacked the US, because they hate the liberty that the west has fought so hard for? Yes, absolutely.

If you want examples of evil regimes, look at the countries the US and her allies, including us, are fighting.

I agree with everything you just said.