The mkiv Supra Owners Club

Conspiracy theory

dude

Do you know of any other buildings made with explosives in, to blow up on demand? Given that airbags in cars have a 12 year lifespan before they cannot be relied upon to detonate anymore, what is the lifespan of steelcutting explosives?

Does it seem even remotely like a good idea to have a building that can instantly detonate if needed, given the way systems go wrong, short out, malfunction or people making ?

Maybe, just maybe, in the depths of an Air Force base where its safe from the public, doing top secret weapons development that could be used against the US if it fell into enemy hands with employees who have signed up to this concept and know the risks, but some secret files in downtown Manhattan, in a building with other tenants in it?

Sorry, nice idea for a film but really just fantasy.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Rob's post sums up the problem with this idea. But just to add that in the event of any sort of failure, everyone involved in the project would be responsible for the deaths of hundreds of their countrymen. They would be lynched, metaphorically, and maybe literally. It's hard to imagine that (a) a huge number of contractors, who must understand explosives in order to plant them, would be willing to expose themselves to such risks and (b) somebody wouldn't blow the whistle on such an irresponsible plan.

Just seems incredibly implausible, when we already have an alternative hypothesis (the official explanation), backed up by vast numbers of professionals, all of whom would need to have been bought off in order to keep quiet about the truth.

^^

Just why did Bush and Cheeny say they would testify to the 9/11 commision only if George W. Bush - Presidents testimony was not under oath. The session was not officially transcribed because the White House considered it a "private meeting" in which highly classified information would be discussed. Asked to limit the length of testimony to one hour (However, the meeting lasted for three hours and ten minutes). Testimony took place in the Oval Office. Initially, Bush insisted that he testify only to the Chairman and Vice Chairman of the commission, but later agreed to testify before the full panel.

Dic k Cheney - Vice President; testimony not under oath. The session was not officially transcribed because the White House considered it a "private meeting" in which highly classified information would be discussed. Testimony took place in the Oval Office.

Why would you want to testify but NOT UNDER OATH?

^^

Just why did Bush and Cheeny say they would testify to the 9/11 commision only if George W. Bush - Presidents testimony was not under oath. The session was not officially transcribed because the White House considered it a "private meeting" in which highly classified information would be discussed. Asked to limit the length of testimony to one hour (However, the meeting lasted for three hours and ten minutes). Testimony took place in the Oval Office. Initially, Bush insisted that he testify only to the Chairman and Vice Chairman of the commission, but later agreed to testify before the full panel.

Dic k Cheney - Vice President; testimony not under oath. The session was not officially transcribed because the White House considered it a "private meeting" in which highly classified information would be discussed. Testimony took place in the Oval Office.

Why would you want to testify but NOT UNDER OATH?

OK, so if the 9/11 attacks are an 'inside job', then the US government is complicit in the murder of thousands of its own citizens in a most ghastly way. It seems a bit strange that having committed such an atrocity, Dick Cheney and co have qualms about taking an oath.

In fact, it seems ludicrous.

It also occurs to me, that on the anniversary of the worst incidence of terrorism in recent world history, to accuse the country in mourning of murdering it's own citizens really is in the worst taste. Infact it's just plain disgusting!

I disagree, it is perfectly acceptable to mourn the death of 3000+ civilians of American and non-American origin, don't think anyone is accusing the people of committing suicide.

I believe it is in bad taste and complete ignorance to turn a blind eye to what this superpower is responsible for, for both their orchestration of 9/11 and their involvement in subsequent events since then on an international level.

I disagree, it is perfectly acceptable to mourn the death of 3000+ civilians of American and non-American origin, don't think anyone is accusing the people of committing suicide.

I believe it is in bad taste and complete ignorance to turn a blind eye to what this superpower is responsible for, for both their orchestration of 9/11 and their involvement in subsequent events since then on an international level.

If the west is so bad and our goverments so evil that they will kill there own people! why do you stay in such a bad place?

more info please ie : last case of carpet bombing, what weapons have left lasting effect in Iraq, other than the current war what other countries have been invaded? be specific please. Please keep answers current as everything up to and including Vietnam counts as history.

Sorry had a really busy week at work so couldn't get to respond back to your quest for more information, a quick search on the web resulted in the following links - i'm sure you can continue the research if you were so inclined.

http://johnpilger.com/articles/in-the-gulf-war-every-last-nail-was-accounted-for-but-the-iraqi-dead-went-untallied-at-last-their-story-is-being-told

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/4417024.stm

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/4442988.stm

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/politics/incendiary-weapons-the-big-white-lie-515664.html

http://www.zcommunications.org/irregular-weapons-used-against-iraq-by-simon-helweg-larsen

http://www.bilderberg.org/micwaves.htm

http://www.thedebate.org/thedebate/iraq.asp

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk/7029712.stm

http://www.albionmonitor.com/0312a/copyright/iraqehealth.html

If the west is so bad and our goverments so evil that they will kill there own people! why do you stay in such a bad place?

there isn't a case of IF, they ARE and they DO.

I stay cause it is my home and it is our responsibility to stand up for the truth and help put this right.

1) A historical point of view. Every major news event generates its own set of conspiracy theories. In recent history, we've had JFK, Marilyn Monroe, the moon landings, 9/11

Strange how most of these major events have something in common

hint - country :)

Ok one for the De-Bunkers out there :D

September 10th 2001:

Donald Rumsfeld states to congress that the Department of Defense cannot account for 2.3 trillion dollars of spending. 2.3 TRILLION DOLLARS!!! Thats alot of cash

September 11th - Washington:

The newly refurbished section of the pentagon is hit by an object. It destroyed certain offices one of which was the department that would be looking for this missing money.

September 11th NYC:

The only other place holding computer files that could discover where the missing cash was, was in NYC. It was located at WTC 7 (Soloman Building). Oh dear that building just fell to the ground at 5:20pm

So I guess all you de-bunkers out there will just say.... oh yes co-incidence..yeah right

Spot on from Anthony Lawson too

Great Post :thumbs: - sums it up really.

NIST.................. Lying Mother Hubbards....

Molten Steel was reported and documented days and weeks after 9/11 (upto 6 weeks after)

Yes this guy plays dumb to the 1500 degree-plus heat plus NASA thermo graphs

Dont tell me............. it was the jet fuel right? :D

Perhaps they had some fuel lines connecting the floor where the planes smashed into and the foundation of the building.

If that is true then the pilot of the plane must have been amazingly talented in order to fly into the right floor.

If you want to debate evil, it's the extremist Muslim perpetrators of the plot, and the regimes (both political and Religious) that they come from. Some of the things I read about these areas of the world are shocking, such as being taxed for not being a Muslim, and conforming to the system.

Other things include:

- trying to change religions can result in your death!

- Women aren't even allowed to drive cars in Saudi Arabia

- Men are allowed to have Many wives (not sure why you'd want to anyway :D )

- it's frowned upon to NOT reproduce as much as possible, and the use of contraception can result in reprisals

and yet these countries are allies of the US....oh the irony of it all.

Many try to find every fault with western civilisation, but the flaws in these Asian and Middle eastern counties are plain to see! That's what we fight for in the Middle east.

By bombing the crap out of the countries killing hundreds of thousand civilians, destroying their infrastructure and impacting future generations. That's some way to spread any "civilisation" let alone "western civilisation".

Mind you - the recent typhoon deal is great for the UK - good business.

Look at the evidence and reach your own conclusion.

Ok, islamic fundalmenatalists fly planes into buildings and kill 3000 odd people, islamic fundalmenatalists detonate bombs in the London Underground, and one on a bus cos he got lost, islamic fundalmenatalists oppress people in Afghanistan and prohibit education and subjugate women.

All because they have their own twisted view of a made up nonsense religion. (nb, like all religions, I hasten to add.)

Conclusion, islamic fundalmenatalism is the root of all evil.

We are a product of our roots & upbringing! so what are your roots Imi? I ask because you are so anti-west i cant believe you are british by anything other than birth?

You are greatly mistaken and highly prejudicial.

Did you go through the links I posted?

Ok, islamic fundalmenatalists fly planes into buildings and kill 3000 odd people, islamic fundalmenatalists detonate bombs in the London Underground, and one on a bus cos he got lost, islamic fundalmenatalists oppress people in Afghanistan and prohibit education and subjugate women.

All because they have their own twisted view of a made up nonsense religion. (nb, like all religions, I hasten to add.)

Conclusion, islamic fundalmenatalism is the root of all evil.

Where is the bit about Bush and Blair saving the world from the root of all this Islamic Fundamentalism and the muslamic ray guns - think you missed that bit :)

Just a tip for next time - use a spell checker, you desperately need to.